Recommended for All Ages.
Arguably one of the best wildlife reserves of the country, Ranthambhore is one of the last strongholds of the Tiger in the Aravalli hills. Apart from the Tiger, Ranthambhore is also home to the Leopard, Jungle cat, Jackal, Sambar, Chital, Nilgai, Sloth Bear, Common Langurs, Marsh Crocodile and a lot of migratory waterfowl (water birds). Some rare animals like the Caracal are also one of the denizens of this magnificent Tiger Reserve. The imposing Ranthambhore Fort forms a perfect backdrop for the myriad wildlife observed here.
The picturesque lakes of Rajbagh, Padam & Malik are always the center of attraction for wildlife lovers. Lazing Crocodiles, wading Sambars, screaming Peacocks and if lucky, a Tiger breaking cover from the grass and darting towards the lake, can all be experienced at Ranthambhore.
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai - Sawai Madhopur - Mumbai 3AC train travel.
- Accommodation at a wildlife lodge in luxurious AC rooms (Triple sharing basis).
- All meals - Ex- Sawai Madhopur.
- Local transfers at Sawai Madhopur and Ranthambhore.
- Charges for safaris in the Tiger Reserve.
- Charges for Ranthambhore Fort visit.
- Entry fees and Guide fees in the Tiger Reserve.
- Goods and Services Tax.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any airfare / train fare up to and back from Mumbai.
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Camera charges.
- Personal expenditure of any kind (porterage, telephone, laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical charges/expenses, if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include” list.
- A time efficient itinerary, designed by experienced wildlifers that offers maximum jungle safaris in minimum possible duration.
- Highly recommended programme for photography enthusiasts.
- 5 jungle safaris to maximise the chances of wildlife viewing and photographic opportunities.
- Visit to the majestic Ranthambhore Fort.
- Accommodation in a wildlife lodge in luxurious AC rooms.
- Comfortable 3AC train travel from Mumbai - Sawai Madhopur - Mumbai.
- Explore India's most prestigious Tiger country in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors.
Day 1: Mumbai - Sawai Madhopur.
Departure from Mumbai BCT to Sawai Madhopur by train (3AC) at 2315 hrs. Overnight train travel.
Day 2: Arrival at Sawai Madhopur, visit to Ranthambhore Fort.
Arrival at Sawai Madhopur station at 1215 hrs. A small drive (approximately 12 km - 20 mins) will take you to a beautiful wildlife lodge, which will be your ‘home away from home’ for the next 3 days. Check-in to the wildlife lodge followed by sumptuous lunch and rest. Visit to the majestic Ranthambhore Fort in the evening. Situated in the heart of Tiger Reserve, the fort serves as an excellent vantage point to observe vast expanse of Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. Return to the lodge and get refreshed with a cup of hot coffee / tea. Dinner and overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
Day 3: Safaris at Ranthambhore.
Explore different parts of Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve on morning and evening safaris.Participate in a unique ‘knowledge sharing session’ in the evening to know more about the wildlife seen during the first two safaris. Our Wildlife Expert will share his experiences and discuss about different facets of nature and wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
Day 4: Safaris at Ranthambhore.
Today you will further explore this beautiful forest on morning and evening safaris. Evening will be spent sharing experiences with each other over a cup of coffee / tea. Overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
Day 5: Morning safari at Ranthambhore, travel to Mumbai.
One more safari is scheduled today, to maximise the chances of tracking ‘The Big Cat’. Board train to Mumbai (3AC). Overnight train travel.
Day 6: Arrival at Mumbai.
Arrival at Mumbai. Tour concludes with a ‘group selfie’ and abundant memories of the ‘Royal cats of Rajasthan!!’