Villages: Bhira, Patnus
Devkund literary gives you the experience of a divine place. It is very remote to reach but worth going. Devkund Waterfall is located in Bhira Patnus, It is one of the contributory of Kundalika river. The trek is of about 2 to 3 hrs from Bhira village and most of the route is through the semi-dried forest.
Date: 29th December 2019, Sunday
0515 hrs: Reporting at Kothrud Office, Karve Road, Near McDonalds (Opp Karishma Society)
0530 hrs: Departure from Pune
0530 - 0900 hrs: Reach Trek Start Point - Breakfast Enroute
0900 - 1600 hrs: Start the trek - Explore Devkund + Lunch - Trek back to Bhira (Carry lunch on your own)
1600 - 1700 hrs: Reach Bhira - Have tea & Freshen up
1700 hrs: Start return journey
2030 hrs: Reach Pune - Contribution Settlement - End of Trip
Deadline for Registration :- 27th December 2019, 1800 hrs
Here are some tips for a Happy and Safe Excursion!
Things to Carry : (Of course along with your ‘Energy and Enthusiasm’)
✦ Keep this list handy while Packing the Bag ✦
- Small Sack / Backpack (20 to 30 lit) (Compulsory)
- Minimum 2 ltr water bottle(s) & Electral / ORS (to keep yourself hydrated) (Compulsory)
- Light Snacks & Lunch for self (Fruits / Energy Bars / Chocolates / Dry Fruits etc) (Compulsory)
- Wear Dry-fit track pants and T-shirt (full sleeves) (Recommended)
- Winter wear / Warm Cloths (Jacket / OR Windcheater) (Recommended)
- Sun Cap / Hat / Sunglasses (Compulsory)
- Sports / Trekking shoes (Compulsory) (Avoid Woodland / Canvas / Converse / Sandals)
- Floaters / Sports Loafers / Crocs (Useful while return bus journey)
- Extra set of Clothes (If wish to change)
- Trekking Pole & Knee Cap (As per personal requirement)
Provisional cash @ Rs.2000/- per person OR Debit/Credit Card for digital payment.
(At actual expense will be shared and contribution will be collected at the end of the trek)
- Personal Medication if any.
- Camera, Binoculars (Also bring a bag to protect this equipment from dust and Moisture).
- Covers for Electronic gadgets (Camera, Phone etc)
- Small torch with extra batteries.
Things NOT to be brought:
- Avoid Wearing Denim wear. (Full track pants & full sleeve T-shirt is suggested to avoid injury)
- Large amount of cash and costly ornaments.
- Loud Music Instruments.
- Liquor and any of the tobacco items. (Consumption of these items) is NOT ALLOWED on FOLIAGE OUTDOORS EXCURSION.
Chartered Non-AC Vehicle.
Tempo traveler for 10+ participants to make it economical for all.
For lesser participants, Trek Leader will discuss and decide.
After Registration *Temporary Whats App group" will be formed for further instructions & coordination.
Whats App group will be formed by two day prior to the departure date.
Trek Leader : 9822763638 (Aditya Joshi), 96736 32374 (Prasad Danve|)
Back-up contact : 7720012720(Anupam Tamboli)
Self contributory: At actual expenses of transport, food & Entry Fees + Registration Fees Rs.100/- Per Person(Non refundable & Non transferable)
Please Note: At actual expenses of transport & food will be equally divided over the participants and contribution will be collected at the end of the trek.