Recommended for age group : 13 to 16 years
Experience the thrill of end-to-end adventure, from the heights of the mountains to the depths of the sea, as you embark upon a series of adrenaline-filled activities. The best part? It’s close to home!
The Mountain to Sea Adventurous Journey is a 7-day program that takes you from the verdant mountains of the Sahyadris, across the plateaus of Maharashtra, into the cool waters of the Arabian Sea.
Spread across three campsites, the program covers a plethora of land- and water-based adventure sports, all under the guidance of certified experts!
The Mountain to Sea Adventurous Journey Program is designed to combine education and fun, and imbibe a sense of curiosity, adventure, and learning about the environment, amongst children of a young age.
Book your seats today to get a dose of mountain adventure, close to home!
- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at email@example.com if you'd like to make a booking.
- A “Students’ Special” departure
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Sessions on Jungle Cooking, Life Skills, and Wilderness Survival Skills
- 15+ adventure activities across land and sea
- Everyday documentaries/short films on adventure themes
- Expert guidance and supervision
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Land based activities: Team Building Games, Treasure Hunt, Artificial wall rappelling, Flying Fox, Tarzan Swing, Ladder climbing, Scavenger Hunt, Archery/Rifle Shooting, Obstacle Race, Jungle Cooking, Beach Olympics, Visit to fort Janjira, Beach Combing
Water based activities: Rafting on Kundalika river, Kayaking, Water Sports (Banana Boat Ride, Bumpy Boat, Jet Ski)
- Increased sense of sportsmanship and teamwork with Team-Building Games
- Development of navigation skills and deductive reasoning with Treasure Hunt
- Building physical endurance with rappelling, Flying Fox, Tarzan Swing, etc.
- Improved presence of mind through Scavenger Hunts, Obstacle Races, etc.
- Sessions on Jungle Cooking, Wilderness Survival Skills, and Map Reading
- Increased focus and concentration with Archery, Rifle Shooting
- Mountain navigation techniques
- Knowledge about Conservation and its need with Beach Combing
- Learning to work as a TEAM with Beach Olympics, River Rafting, and water sports
- Exploration and know the history at Fort Janjira
Day 1: Report at Foliage office and leave for campsite at Tamhini. Overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Activities at campsite. Overnight stay at the campsite.
Day 3: Leave for rafting activity. Overnight stay at the Kundalika campsite.
Day 4: Activities at campsite. Overnight stay at the Kundalika campsite.
Day 5: Leave for Diveagar. Activities at resort. Overnight stay at Diveagar resort.
Day 6: Activities at Diveagar. Overnight stay at Diveagar resort.
Day 7: Leave for Pune. (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea - snacks)
*Meal’s : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea - snacks and Dinner.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune escorted trip.
- Pune - Campsite - Pune by chartered Bus.
- Accommodation at Tamhini in non ac tents on multiple sharing basis (toilets not attached)
- Accommodation at Kundalika in ac tents on multiple sharing basis (toilets attached)
- Accommodation at Diveagar in AC rooms on multiple sharing basis.
- Visit Fort Janjira and back.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks / beverages during journey or at campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, Room service, etc., if applicable).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Optional / Add on / Extra activity charges.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in the “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.