Recommended for age group : 10 to 16 years
Located at the heart of the dry Gondia and Bhandara regions, lies the Green Oasis known as the Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary. Verdant landscape, lush vegetation, and a variety of plants, mammals, and amphibians make Nagzira one of the best places in India to truly connect with nature. This treasure trove also houses 166 species of birds, making it a wonderland for budding bird watchers.
Spot the Gaur, Sambar, Wild Dog, Chital, Barking Deer, Mouse Deer, Nilgai, Sloth Bear, and of course, the magnificent Tiger, as you explore this beautiful natural reserve. Nagzira is very important from a nature conservationist’s point of view, as it is a hub of biodiversity and also home to many endangered species.
Nagzira is an ideal place to begin your wildlife journey as it is the perfect blend of education and fun, which is the heart of our Program. Learn about your surroundings through fun activities, as you explore the beauty of Nagzira’s rare flora and fauna with us, these holidays! Book your seat now!
Book 120 days prior to the departure date and avail Early Bird Discount of upto Rs. 3,000!
- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at email@example.com if you'd like to make a booking.
- A “Students’ Special” departure
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Learn all about the rare plants, animals, and amphibians of the region
- Explore the verdant biodiversity of Nagzira with nature experts and gain hands-on tracking experience
- Interpret mammal and bird alarm calls
- Hands - on experience through nature - oriented activities
- 4 safaris at Nagzira
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- AC train & AC road travel
- Stay in luxurious resort
- Food for entire duration of camp including the train journey
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Day 1 : Pune - Nagpur
Report at Pune railway station. Departure from Pune by train at 1740 hours. Have dinner on board the train. Overnight train journey.
(Meals : Dinner)
Day 2: Nagpur - Nagzira
Arrive in Nagpur at 0925 hours and proceed to Nagzira by AC vehicles. Reach Nagzira by 1300 hours. Post lunch, proceed for first evening safari. Back to resort for evening snacks followed by engaging in an interactive orientation session to get introduced to the beautiful forest of Nagzira. Overnight stay at Nagzira.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 3: Safaris at Nagzira
Explore different parts of Nagzira on morning and evening safaris. A knowledge - sharing session with the group in the evening, along with the screening of a wildlife documentary to know more about the wildlife seen during the two safaris. Overnight stay at Nagzira.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 4: Morning Safari at Nagzira - Nagpur - Pune
One last safari to explore the treasures of Nagzira and practice the techniques of animal tracking in real-time, while scouting for The Big Cat. Post lunch, depart for Nagpur by AC vehicles. Board AC train at 1835 hours. Have dinner on board the train. Overnight train journey.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5: Nagpur - Pune
Arrival at Pune Station by 0945 hours.
(Meals : Breakfast)
Early Bird Camp Fees: Rs.18,900/- + 5% GST per person
(Applicable only if you book 120 days or 4 months prior to the date of travel).
Regular Camp Fees: Rs.19,900/- + 5% GST per person
What is included in the tour
- 3AC Rail fare for Pune - Nagpur - Pune train travel.
- Nagpur - Nagzira - Nagpur travel by AC vehicles.
- AC accommodation in a resort at Nagzira on quadruple sharing basis.
- Food charges for entire duration of camp (including Train Journey).
- Charges for 4 safaris.
- Entry fees and Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.
Experience and Expertise:
With an experience of 18+ years in planning and organizing tours, Foliage Outdoors helps your child have an amazing camping experience.
Safety and Reliability:
Safety, reliability, experience, and attention to detail - the four pillars of Foliage Outdoors that help us plan the best and safest adventures for your child.
Physical and Emotional safety:
Adventures can quickly turn to disasters if the proper safety rules are not maintained. We consider the safety of our participants of paramount importance and have only qualified supervisors, who are trained to handle all physical and emotional upheavals.
Our Instructors and Volunteers:
A great camp begins with a great camp Leader, which is why, we have instructors and volunteers who are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with various age-groups and situations.
A strong, qualified, and professional team trained in medicine and safety protocol accompanies your child. We have a standing ratio of no more than 10 : 1 (Participants : Instructor), to ensure complete safety and comfort of our participants. All our team members undertake refresher course at regular intervals and have hands-on experience in dealing with various situations.
Knowledgeable and Enthusiastic team:
Enthusiatic, knowledgeable, experienced, trained professionals, who genuinely love the great outdoors - that's our team for you!
Lady Instructor or Girl Volunteer:
All our camps have at least one Lady Instructor to take care of all our girl participants
First Aid and Medical back-up facility:
In case of an emergency, our team is trained to provide first aid and CPR. All camps are well-connected to the nearest hospital and some have doctors-on-call as well.
24X7 Assistance and SMS updates:
We send regular updates about your child's camp. Additionally, you can find out about all camp activities by dialing 020-66447777.