Recommended for age group 08-10 years
Rajgad Warriors Camp is the perfect place for kids aged 8-10 to have their first camping experience!
Situated away from the city's hustle and bustle, yet close to home, this camp offers a comfortable and exciting adventure. With activities like scavenger hunts, group games, and village exploration, kids will have the chance to learn, have fun, and create lasting memories.
Give your child the gift of their first time away from home and watch them grow with the unique experiences they'll have at Rajgad Warriors Camp.
Group discount for a group of 8 or more students : Rs. 500/- per person
(Participants must register themselves as a group at the time of booking)
- Pune to Pune escorted trip for a safe and secure experience.
- Beautiful campsite nestled near the historic Rajgad Fort.
- Comfortable dormitories with attached toilets.
- Cultural immersion through visit to nearby Khariv village and interaction with locals.
- Fun and educational activities including group games, team-building, and peer interaction.
- Comprehensive travel insurance for every participant.
Day 1 : Pune to Rajgad Base
Report at Foliage Outdoors office on Karve Road in the morning and leave for the campsite by a private chartered vehicle. Reach the campsite and have breakfast. Introduction to campsite, followed by an interactive ice - breaking session to get introduced to fellow campers. Lunch followed by rest. Orientation session regarding overall plan of activities for the entire duration of camp. Evening session of fun - filled group games. Overnight stay in dormitories.(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner)
Day 2 : Nature trail - Village visit - Activities at campsite
Get introduced to various birds, flowers and trees around the campsite on a nature trail in the morning. Walk down to the Khariv village, a place of historical importance. Interact with the locals and learn about their culture and daily life. Post breakfast, channelise your energy in a mix of indoor and outdoor activities. Lunch followed by some rest. Evening session of group games. Watch the setting sun as you gather around for some songs, stories around a campfire. Overnight stay in dormitories.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner)
Day 3 : Scavenger hunt - Face painting - Return to Pune
Engage in a unique treasure hunt and cool off with a colorful face - painting activity. Shake a leg on all your favorite tunes at the Rain Dance facility. Post lunch, enjoy a camp closing ceremony and pose for group photos with your new friends. Leave for Pune by 1630 hours. Reach Foliage Outdoors Office on Karve Road by 1830 hours.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Snacks)
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune escorted trip.
- Accommodation in dormitories with attached toilets.
(Separate dormitories for Girls and Boys.)
- Pune - Campsite - Pune by chartered Bus.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food charges for entire duration of camp (Pune to Pune).
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
(Campsite serves Filtered Water for the entire duration of the stay)
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical Expenses incurred if any.
- Any other charges not mentioned in "Charges Include".
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Goods and Services Tax.