Recommended for All Ages
Arguably one of the best wildlife reserves to spot a tiger, Ranthambhore is now one of the last remaining patches of untouched forests. The Tiger roams here in all its glory, so much so, that Ranthambhore is credited to be home to the world’s most photographed tigers. It also houses the Leopard, Jungle cat, Jackal, Sambar, Chital, Nilgai, Sloth Bear, Common Langurs, Marsh Crocodile and a lot of migratory waterfowl. The Caracal, a rather rare animal, is also a denizen of this magnificent Tiger Reserve. The imposing Ranthambhore fort forms a jaw - dropping backdrop to these beauties of the forest. The picturesque lakes of Rajbagh, Padam and Malik are the centre of attraction to all the wildlife lovers visiting this forest. It is only at Ranthambhore that you can see a lazing crocodile, wading herds of the Sambar deer, screeching peacocks in the trees and a tiger breaking cover and darting toward the lake, in a single frame!
Get ready to be transported to a world where nature reigns supreme and every moment is a breathtaking adventure. Join us on a Ranthambhore Jungle Safari and capture memories that will last a lifetime. Book your trip now!
Charges Ex-Jaipur :
-Per Person on twin sharing (2 adults sharing a room) Rs. 28,700 + 5% GST
-Per Person on Triple sharing (3 adults sharing a room) Rs. 27,700 + 5% GST
-Per Child (5-11 years, sharing a room with 2 adults) Rs. 21,000 + 5% GST
-Child of 12 years and above will be treated as an adult
Safari permits open in advance (2 to 4 months), are limited and get over quickly. Plan and BOOK your trip EARLY to ensure safari permits in the best safari zones.
- Best place in the world to see the Tiger.
- India's most prestigious Tiger country.
- Picturesque deciduous forest housing a variety of wildlife.
- 4 jungle safaris to ensure sufficient opportunities to see the wildlife!
- The imposing Ranthambhore Fort with great ruins dating back to hundreds of years.
- Visit to the majestic Ranthambhore Fort.
- 3 nights stay in luxurious AC rooms.
Day 1: Jaipur to Ranthambhore
Arrive at Jaipur and transfer to Ranthambhore via AC vehicles. Overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
Day 2: Morning Fort Visit & Evening Safari at Ranthambhore
Visit Ranthambore fort where we get to observe the jungle from a bird’s eye perspective. Post lunch, head out for an evening safari in the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3: Safaris at Ranthambhore
Morning and evening safaris at Ranthambhore, to explore different parts of Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. Overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4: Ranthambhore to Jaipur
Last safari to increase the chances of tracking ‘The Big Cat’ & bid goodbye to this beautiful jungle. Have breakfast once back from the safari and check out from the resort. Transfer to Jaipur airport to board the flight. End of Services.
What is included in the tour
- Jaipur - Ranthambhore - Jaipur road transport
- Accommodation at a resort on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis in AC rooms.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (as mentioned in the itinerary).
- Local Transport at Ranthambhore.
- Visit to the Ranthambhore Fort.
- Charges for 4 canter safaris in the Tiger Reserve.
- Entry fees and Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any air / train travel.
- Tips to Hotel Staff, Guides & Drivers.
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Video Camera charges.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, Room service, etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.