Recommended for All Age Group
Arguably one of the best wildlife reserves to spot a tiger, Ranthambhore is now one of the last remaining patches of untouched forests. The Tiger roams here in all its glory, so much so, that Ranthambhore is credited to be home to the world’s most photographed tigers. It also houses the Leopard, Jungle cat, Jackal, Sambar, Chital, Nilgai, Sloth Bear, Common Langur, Marsh Crocodile and a lot of migratory waterfowl. The Caracal, a rather rare animal, is also a denizen of this magnificent Tiger Reserve. The imposing Ranthambhore fort forms a jaw - dropping backdrop to these beauties of the forest. The picturesque lakes of Rajbagh, Padam and Malik are the centre of attraction for all the wildlife lovers visiting this forest.
It is only at Ranthambhore that you can see a lazing crocodile, wading herds of the Sambar deer, screeching peacocks in the trees and a tiger breaking cover and darting toward the lake, in a single frame!
- Best place in the world to see the Tiger.
- India's most prestigious Tiger country.
- Visit the picturesque deciduous forest and witness a variety of wildlife
- 4 jungle safaris to ensure sufficient opportunities to see the wildlife!
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- Stay in luxurious resort
- Best Weekend Getaway
Day 1 : Travel to Jaipur - Ranthambhore
Report to Jaipur Airport by 10 am and proceed to Sawai Madhopur by private chartered AC vehicles. Check-in at the resort, followed by an introduction session. Post lunch, head out for an evening safari, where participants can explore the different parts of Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve and make field notes based on the information gained in the morning. A knowledge-sharing session with the group in the evening, to know more about the wildlife seen during the first safari and an activity-based discussion to recognize and understand the various aspects related to wildlife conservation and protection. Overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
(Meals : Lunch ,Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 2 : Safaris at Ranthambhore
Morning and evening safaris to explore different parts of the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. Participants get first-hand experience in studying tracks and observing various animals in their natural habitat. These safaris are crucial in helping participants make practical observations based on the experiential knowledge gained so far. A Group Discussion about the safaris in the evening followed by an activity-based session to nurture their budding curiosity about nature and birding. Overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 3 : Ranthambhore - Jaipur - Flight back home
Last safari to increase the chances of tracking ‘The Big Cat’ & bid goodbye to this beautiful jungle.Have breakfast once back from the safari and check out from the resort. Transfer to Jaipur airport to board the flight. End of Services.
(Meals : Breakfast)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at a resort on a Twin /Triple sharing basis in AC rooms.
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Local transfers from Jaipur to Ranthambhore.
- Charges for 4 Canter safaris in the Tiger Reserve.
- Entry fees and Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Services of Safari Guide and in-house Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any travel to and from Jaipur.
- Tips to the Guides,Drivers and Staff at the lodge.
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the resort.
- Video Camera or Camera charges.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, Room service, etc.)
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.