- A holiday meant for young families
- Holidays spent together in Outdoors with families leave a lasting impression on young kids' impressionable minds
- These are not the holidays where the Dad is in the bar, Mom in the Spa and the child in the Kids' Area with nanny!
- Less road journeys to avoid motion sickness / travel fatigue
- Enjoyable activities which the families can do together
- Excellent stay, food and transport arrangements.
- The tour will also cover key site-seeing and will have time for shopping!
- This could be your Child's FIRST Himalayan Tour.
- His/her FIRST view of Snow-clad peaks!
- His/her FIRST Himalayan (Easy) trek
- Less travel in the Himalayan Ghats to avoid motion-sickness.
- Rope activities
- An evening spent well on the beach of the Ganges
- Kayaking and Swimming in the Ganges
- Short walk in the religious town of Rishikesh
- Ganga Aarti at Rishikesh
- Shopping at Rishikesh (we know Moms book the Tour :-D)
Day 1: Arrival at Dehradun | Overnight at Viratkhai
Travel Distance/Time: 75 Kms/3 Hrs
Take a flight to Dehradun (the flight should reach Dehradun by 1300 hrs).
You can have the first views of snow-clad peaks on this journey.
Rest of the day at leisure at Viratkhai.
Day 2 : Sight-seeing around Viratkhai | Overnight at Viratkhai
You are on a holiday with family! Do NOT wake up early if you do not
want to! Early risers can enjoy the colours of sunrise on the sky.
Walk upto the Vantage Point for snowclad peaks (walk of 1 hour).
Free afternoon time.
Relax / play with children.
Game of Volley Ball with the Resort Staff.
Sunset walk (walk of one hour)
Day 3 : Tiger Falls | Overnight at Viratkhai
Travel Distance/Time: 46 Kms/1.5 Hrs
You are on a holiday with family! Do NOT wake up early if you do not want to!
Early risers can enjoy the colours of sunrise on the sky.
Post-breakfast, leave for Tiger Falls via Chakrata.
One km walk (only) for the mighty Tiger Falls.
Soak under the waterfall (facility for change of clothes is available)
Start back for Viraatkhai via Chakrata.
Short visit in small bazaar of Chakrata.
Free time in the evening.
Day 4 : Viratkhai-Shivpuri | Overnight at Shivpuri
Travel Distance/Time: 130 Kms/ 4-4.5 Hrs
Post breakfast, proceed to Shivpuri.
Lunch. Free afternoon time.
An evening on the beach of River Ganges. Kayaking, swimming (with life-jackets on) and evening snacks...all on the River Beach.
Overnight at Shivpuri.
Day 5 : Shivpuri-Rishikesh-Shivpuri | Overnight at Shivpuri
Pre-breakfast easy trek.
Post-breakfast inhouse rope activities (artificial rock climbing,rappelling, mini-zipline and burma bridge).
Evening proceed to Rishikesh. Walk from Ramjhula to Lakshman Jhoola.
Rishikesh Ganga Arti.
Drive back to Shivpuri.
Overnight at Shivpuri.
Day 6 : Shivpuri to Dehradun | Fly out from Dehradun
Travel Distance/Time: 35 Kms/1 Hour
Breakfast at Shivpuri.
Proceed to Dehradun Airport.
Flight from Dehradun.
Adult: Rs.26,200/- + 5% GST per person
Child: Rs.16,800/- + 5% GST per person
A) Camp / Tour cost mentioned is valid till 26 Jan., 2019 OR first six registrations whichever is earlier.
B) Air-fares keep increasing as we approach the Camp / Tour departure date. Do not wait even till 26th Jan. to book. Book NOW! for best cost.
C) Cost of Tours / Camps WILL increase after 26 Jan., 2019 by Rs. 3000 per person or more.
What is included in the tour
- Transport : Dehradun to Dehradun by chartered vehicle.
- Accommodation at Viratkhai in resort for 3 nights on sharing basis (Double+kid)
- Accommodation at Shivpuri in resort for 2 nights on sharing basis (Double+kid)
- All meal charges - from Day 1 Lunch to Day 6 Breakfast.
- Services of a Camp leader from Foliage Outdoors.
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight / Train arrangement upto Dehradun
- Bottled Mineral water / cold drinks / any other beverages purchased during journey or at the Destination
- Personal expenditure of any kind (personal porterage, telephone, laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses, Travel Insurance.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”