Recommended for Age Group: 18 - 22 years
Tadoba – Andhari is Maharashtra’s third, and by far the best, Tiger Reserve, built as part of Project Tiger. Here, you can explore the serene deciduous forests, as you see tigers and other mammals in their natural habitat. Dense bamboo and jamun groves spread out over long hills and open meadows support an abundance of wildlife including leopards, wild dogs, sloth bears, gaur, sambar, and more.
For all its treasures, Tadoba can be mighty shy of sharing its secrets. We help you connect with the wild outdoors and understand the regional flora and fauna.
Tadoba is a natural paradise for bird enthusiasts, housing over 250 species of birds, including the rare Lesser Adjutant and the Grey-headed Eagle. With us, you get to Learn, Observe, and Interpret the alarm calls of these birds and mammals through specially arranged knowledge-sharing sessions.
Explore Tadoba in all its unique beauty with Foliage Outdoors, like never before!
- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
- A “Youth Special” departure
- Explore the beautiful deciduous forest surrounding the tranquil Tadoba lake
- Study the rich biodiversity of Maharashtra, including the Tiger, Leopard, Jungle Cat, Sloth Bear, Mongoose, Gaur, Sambar, and around 250 species of birds
- Learn to interpret tracks, signs, and bird and mammal alarm calls
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- Interactive group discussions and knowledge-sharing sessions on wildlife protection and conservation
- Activities involving close participation of students with the great outdoors
- 5 safaris, including 1 unique night safari to ensure sufficient opportunities to spot wildlife!
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Day 1 : Arrive at Nagpur - Tadoba
Arrive at Nagpur and proceed to Tadoba by AC vehicles. Reach Tadoba by 1230 hours. Lunch and rest. Post lunch, engage in an interactive orientation session to get introduced to the beautiful forest of Tadoba. Screening of a nature documentary followed by a knowledge-sharing session to discuss the documentary. Later, head out on a night safari to discover the secrets of nocturnal birds & animals of this beautiful forest. Overnight stay at Tadoba.
(Meals: Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 2 : Safaris at Tadoba
Explore different parts of Tadoba on morning and evening safaris. Practical discussions and field observations based on the knowledge-sharing session of the previous day. Participants get to observe the information received in real-time and learn from this experience. An opportunity to interact with the locals and learn about the regional ecosystem. Lunch at the resort. Another knowledge-sharing session with the group in the evening, to know more about the wildlife seen during the two safaris of the day. Overnight stay at Tadoba.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 3 : Safaris at Tadoba
Two more safaris at Tadoba, to increase the chances of tracking ‘The Big Cat’. Participants have the opportunity to make use of their knowledge of the jungle and experience of their previous two visits to the forest to hone their spotting and tracking capabilities. They also get a chance to make extensive field notes, based on their observations.
A concluding knowledge-sharing session where participants pool notes and discuss the various aspects of wildlife observed so far. In addition, they have the opportunity to share their thoughts on wildlife conservation, ways to protect the ecosystem, jungle conservation activities, and more. Overnight stay at Tadoba.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 4 : Morning safari - Tadoba - Nagpur
Embark on the last safari to see the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger and bid goodbye to the Tadoba forest. Departure to Nagpur after lunch. Tour end.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
Camp Fees: Rs.23,500/- + 5% GST per person (Ex. Nagpur)
What is included in the tour
- Nagpur - Tadoba - Nagpur by AC vehicles.
- Food charges as mentioned above.
- AC accommodation at a resort in Tadoba on Quadruple sharing basis.
- Charges for 5 safaris and 1 night safari.
- Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel upto Nagpur and back.
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Camera charges Rs.500/- per safari (camera with 250 mm and above lens).
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, Room service, etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.
Experience and Expertise:
With an experience of 18+ years in planning and organizing tours, Foliage Outdoors helps your child have an amazing camping experience.
Safety and Reliability:
Safety, reliability, experience, and attention to detail - the four pillars of Foliage Outdoors that help us plan the best and safest adventures for your child.
Physical and Emotional safety:
Adventures can quickly turn to disasters if the proper safety rules are not maintained. We consider the safety of our participants of paramount importance and have only qualified supervisors, who are trained to handle all physical and emotional upheavals.
Our Instructors and Volunteers:
A great camp begins with a great camp Leader, which is why, we have instructors and volunteers who are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with various age-groups and situations.
A strong, qualified, and professional team trained in medicine and safety protocol accompanies your child. We have a standing ratio of no more than 10 : 1 (Participants : Instructor), to ensure complete safety and comfort of our participants. All our team members undertake refresher course at regular intervals and have hands-on experience in dealing with various situations.
Knowledgeable and Enthusiastic team:
Enthusiatic, knowledgeable, experienced, trained professionals, who genuinely love the great outdoors - that's our team for you!
Lady Instructor or Girl Volunteer:
All our camps have at least one Lady Instructor to take care of all our girl participants
First Aid and Medical back-up facility:
In case of an emergency, our team is trained to provide first aid and CPR. All camps are well-connected to the nearest hospital and some have doctors-on-call as well.
24X7 Assistance and SMS updates:
We send regular updates about your child's camp. Additionally, you can find out about all camp activities by dialing 020-66447777.