Kaziranga National Park: The famed one-horned rhinoceros, one of India’s best-known tourism mascots, calls the expansive grasslands of the Kaziranga National Park its home. Situated in the floodplains of the Brahmaputra river, Kaziranga is an idyllic location for anyone who reveres Mother Nature. It is known for two more mammals - the Asian Elephant and the Wild Water Buffalo. Kaziranga is one of the largest tracts of protected land in the sub-Himalayan belt. The landscape is a rich variety of grasslands, marshes, jheels and forest cover. Kaziranga is also home to the Swamp Deer and the Hoolock Gibbon. Due to the presence of highly diverse and visible species, it has been described as a ‘Biodiversity Hotspot’. During our stay, we will be visiting various ranges of the park, so that different habitats in the park – grasslands, marshes, jheels and forests – are well covered.
- Kaziranga - A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Best place to see One-horned Rhinoceros.
- 5 Jeep safaris and 1 Elephant safari to ensure comprehensive exploration of Kaziranga National Park.
- Avian diversity of more than 350 species at Kaziranga.
- Explore the magical and pristine forests of Assam.
- Nature trail in Nameri National Park.
Day 1: Guwahati - Kaziranga
Assemble at Guwahati Airport at 1600 hrs. Transfer to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel at Guwahati.
Meals Included- Dinner
Day 2: Guwahati - Nameri
Departure to Nameri at 0600 hrs. ( Approx travel time 5 Hrs). Reach Prashanti Cottage for lunch. Post-lunch, Nature walk in Nameri National Park. Dinner & overnight at Nameri.
Meals Included - Breakfast, Lunch Dinner.
Day 3: Evening Safari at Kaziranga
Early breakfast at the resort. Rafting session on the Jia-Bhoreli river. Post-lunch, transfer to Kaziranga. Dolphin Cruise en route. Evening at leisure. Dinner & overnight at Kaziranga.
Meals Included - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 4: Morning & Evening Jungle Safaris at Kaziranga.
Set off to explore the Kaziranga National Park which is a birder’s paradise. You can catch a glimpse of the nesting of the rare Pallas’ Fish Eagle. View colonies of the spot-billed pelicans and come face-to-face with elephants. Return to resort for lunch. Evening safari in the National Park. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5: Morning & Evening Jungle Safaris at Kaziranga.
Embark on an exciting Elephant Safari in Kaziranga which is undoubtedly the best way to see the endangered Great Indian One-horned Rhinoceros. Post-lunch jeep safari in Kaziranga. Dinner and overnight at the Kaziranga.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6: Morning & Evening Jungle Safaris at Kaziranga.
Explore the rich Kaziranga landscape with Morning and evening jeep safaris. All meals and overnight at Kaziranga.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 7 : Kaziranga - Guwahati
Post breakfast transfer to Guwahati Airport (Approx travel time 5 Hrs). END OF SERVICES. (Meals included - Breakfast).
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at a resort in Kaziranga on double sharing basis (AC rooms).
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp.
- Travel by AC vehicles.
- Charges for 5 safaris in the Reserve.
- Charges for 1 Elephant ride in the Reserve.
- A nature walk in Nameri National Park.
- 1 Rafting Session at Nameri National Park
- Entry fees and Guide Charges in the Tiger Reserve.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Charges for air travel to and from Guwahati.
- Mineral water bottle / any kind of beverages during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.