- Located 8 degrees south of the equator, Bali has the World's best tropical beaches.
- White sandy beaches. Mesmerizing Sunsets
- Famous Bali Arts and Crafts
- White Water Rafting + Watersports
- A night stay at most beautiful Penida Islands
- Much required Vitamin "Sea" for a perfect holiday
- Great for a leisure traveler who also wants action on the Holidays.
- Solo Travelers, Couples, Friends, Families (min. age 4 years) are welcome.
- Perfect beach weather at Bali in April and May
- An ideal family getaway
- 6 nights of stay at Bali with a unique itinerary.
- Stays at Ubud, Seminyak, Penida and Kuta.
- Beautiful, white-sand beaches and amazing sunsets
- Lush green fields at Tegalalang Terrace
- Water Sports and White Water Rafting (minimum age 7 years)
- Snorkeling at most beautiful Penida
- Visit and stay at Ubud for famed Balinese culture and shopping
- Come back with large stock of Vitamin-Sea to last for an year! :-)
Day 1: Arrival at Bali | Overnight in Ubud
Arrive at Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport Travel 1.30 hours. Transfer to Hotel. Check in and free time.
Overnight at Ubud (Bali)
Day 2: White Water Rafting and Ubud Village Tour
Morning after breakfast, we proceed to experience white water rafting activity at Ayung River, where you can have some fantastic way to pump your adrenaline.Please note, this activity only suitable for adult and children above 7 years old.
Beginners are very much welcomed as each of the rafting boat will be guided with one professional rafting instructor that will give you all the information and safety regulations as well as necessary guidance to operate the boat passing the flow of the river. It takes 2 hours exploring the river stream and you will have lunch at finish point.
As Ubud is very well known area for its ability to preserve the traditional Balinese Cultures in many aspects of them, we will take you to explore the inner part of the area to see the local life of the Balinese peoples in this traditional village. Ubud Palace and Ubud Art Market is the places that we will visit after finishing the white water rafting. Ubud is known for shopping and you need to be good at bargaining :-)
Day 3: Kintamani and Ubud Cultural Trip
Other than the Palace, Ubud has many places to enjoy the scenery beauty and ancient relic.
After check out from Ubud hotel, proceed to enjoy the Tegalalang Terrace, the perfect scenery for picturesque moment. Lunch at local restaurant with Mt. Batur and Lake Batur View at Kintamani Highland. You will also visit Tirta Empul Holy Spring, the spring for the ancient royal family that believed as a place of where the royal purification took place and the spring is believed for centuries as the source of the holy water for many temple ceremonies around the area. The next place to be visited is Goa Gajah or the elephant cave, an ancient cave for yogis.
Proceed to Hotel in Seminyak.
Day 4: Water Sports
Today we explore Southern area of Bali, Tanjung Benoa Beach, to have another adrenaline activity such as Banana Boat, Parasailing, Jet ski and others. (water sport is only for adult, children with range of age 5 years until 10 years only allowed to join Banana Boat with parent’s advisory).
After lunch, Tanah Lot is our next destination, one among nine ancient and secret temples in Bali. You will see astonishing sunset that you will never forget (if the weather permitted) before you return to your hotel for free time and rest.
Day 5: Seminyak - Nusa Penida
Check out from Seminyak Hotel. It takes around 30 minutes to reach Nusa Penida Island with Fast Boat Arrive at Nusa Penida Harbor, you will do the trip to explore some amazing points of Nusa Penida Island before check in to your hotel.
Those amazing points such as; Broken Beach, Ange’s Billabong, Klingking Point and Crystal bay.
Day 6: Nusa Penida - Snorkelling - Bali (Kuta)
Before going back to Bali Mainland, we will do some snorkeling at the island, prepare your swim suit and sun-block! Finishing the snorkeling activities, depart to Bali Mainland. Free time at Kuta.
Day 7: Departure
Check out. Flight
Adult: USD 795 + Airfare per person
Child: USD 420 + Airfare per person
What is included in the tour
- 6 nights stay at with daily breakfast and Lunch (Indonesian / Indian / International)
- Travel insurance
- All sightseeing tours and admission charges as mentioned on the itinerary
- All airport, land, and hotel transfers as mentioned on the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water - 1 litre per day
- Return Fast Boat Bali Main Island – Nusa Penida Island – Bali Main Island
- Tips 1x Rafting at Ubud River (for everyone over age 7 years)
- Welcome Drinks
- Rafting Guide
- Locker facilities
- Lunch International Food (Continental Cuisine)
- Mineral Water 1x
- Water Sport at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat)
- Services of a Resource Person from Foliage Outdoors
*Visa to Bali is free.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Flight Ticket
- Dinner (you may choose from the multiple options available at the Hotel or the surrounding areas)
- Excess Baggage
- Personal Expenses (Mini Bar, Laundry, Room Service, Phone Call, Medical, Shopping, etc that not stated in the itinerary)
- Any Tips/ Donations
- Camera / Video Entrance Fee
- Tour guide & Transport service on Free Day / time at Leisure
- Additional activities that not stated in the itinerary
- Additional food & drink that not stated in the itinerary