Recommended for age group : 10 to 16 years.
A Pune to Pune escorted trip for Students.
Set amongst Vindhya Hills, Bandhavgarh is one of India's premier areas for Tigers. It is best known as the "Tiger Land" of India, for the very high density of Tigers as compared to the rest of the country. Sightings of this majestic animal is assured almost any time of the year. Experience the excitement of tracking the Big Cat.. In addition, Bandhavgarh is home to a plethora of bird species, including the lesser adjutant-stork, brown fish owl, blue bearded Bee-eater, Malabar pied hornbill, white-rumped vulture, and many more.
The ruins of the ancient fort from which this park derives its name provides a stunning backdrop to this erstwhile hunting preserve of the Maharaja of Rewa. Today, Bandhavgarh attracts tiger lovers from all over the world. It was in this national park, that the White Tiger was first recorded in the wild. This summer, join us as we explore the Land of the Tigers!
SAVE MORE! Book early to get the best airline fares. Avoid the summer rush prices!
If you are a group of 10 or more friends we can customise the trip exclusively for your group. Contact us for more details.
- A “Students’ Special” departure
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Opportunity to explore the serene jungle composed of Sal trees, grasslands, rocky hills, and bamboo thickets
- Hands-on study of tiger tracks, and interpretation of mammal alarm calls
- Interactive group discussions and knowledge-sharing sessions to encourage the exchange of information
- Practical application of techniques learnt in these sessions while studying regional flora and fauna
- 6 safaris that ensure sufficient opportunities to see the wildlife!
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- 4 nights’ stay in luxurious resort
- AC road travel
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Day 1: Travel to Jabalpur - Bandhavgarh
Travel to Jabalpur by flight. Proceed to Bandhavgarh by AC vehicles.
Reach Bandhavgarh and check-in into rooms. Participants will get to know each other in an introductory session. This will be followed by an interactive orientation session to get introduced to the beautiful forest of Bandhavgarh. Overnight stay at Bandhavgarh.
Day 2: Safaris at Bandhavgarh
Explore different parts of Bandhavgarh on morning and evening safaris. A knowledge-sharing session with the group in the evening, along with the screening of a wildlife documentary to know more about the wildlife seen during the first two safaris. Overnight stay at Bandhavgarh.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 3: Safaris at Bandhavgarh
Two more safaris to explore the treasures of Bandhavgarh and practice the techniques of animal tracking in real-time, while scouting for The Big Cat. An interactive session with the local guides to understand the quirks of birds and animals. A Group Discussion about the safaris in the evening where participants will discuss activities for nature conservation and find solutions to overcome existing challenges. Overnight stay at Bandhavgarh.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 4: Safari at Bandhavgarh
Explore different parts of Bandhavgarh in the morning and evening safaris. A knowledge-sharing session within the group in the evening, to know more about the wildlife is seen during the first four safaris. Our Wildlife Expert will share his experiences and discuss the different facets of nature and wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay at a resort in Bandhavgarh.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5: Bandhavgarh - Jabalpur
Early morning leave for Jabalpur with packed breakfast. Transfer to Jabalpur airport and return journey by flight.
(Meals : Breakfast)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at a resort in Bandhavgarh on a quadruple sharing basis (AC rooms).
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (except at the airport).
- Jabalpur - Bandhavgarh - Jabalpur travel by AC vehicles.
- Charges for 6 safaris in the Reserve.
- Entry fees and Guide Charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Charges for air travel to and from Jabalpur.
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.
Experience and Expertise:
With an experience of 21+ years in planning and organizing tours, Foliage Outdoors helps your child have an amazing camping experience.
Safety and Reliability:
Safety, reliability, experience, and attention to detail - the four pillars of Foliage Outdoors that help us plan the best and safest adventures for your child.
Physical and Emotional safety:
Adventures can quickly turn to disasters if the proper safety rules are not maintained. We consider the safety of our participants of paramount importance and have only qualified supervisors, who are trained to handle all physical and emotional upheavals.
Our Instructors and Volunteers:
A great camp begins with a great camp Leader, which is why, we have instructors and volunteers who are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with various age-groups and situations.
A strong, qualified, and professional team trained in medicine and safety protocol accompanies your child. We have a standing ratio of no more than 10 : 1 (Participants : Instructor), to ensure complete safety and comfort of our participants. All our team members undertake refresher course at regular intervals and have hands-on experience in dealing with various situations.
Knowledgeable and Enthusiastic team:
Enthusiatic, knowledgeable, experienced, trained professionals, who genuinely love the great outdoors - that's our team for you!
First Aid and Medical back-up facility:
In case of an emergency, our team is trained to provide first aid and CPR. All camps are well-connected to the nearest hospital and some have doctors-on-call as well.
24X7 Assistance and updates:
We send daily updates about your child's camp. Additionally, you can find out about all camp activities by dialing 020-66447777.