Recommended for “All Age Group (8+ years)
This Summer beat the heat in the Mighty Himalayas with Foliage Outdoors.This is a trek designed for beginners and travelers who have no prior experience of trekking. Even children, as less as of 8 years, could be a party to this wonderful holiday. It is a trek that offers you some great views of the Himalayan ranges,comfortable stay at some of the most picturesque locations, delicious food and never ending dose of fun, laughter and conversations. Do note that we stay all 6 nights in the comforts of a Room in a Resort in the most scenic locations in Himalayas.
SAVE MORE! Book early to get the best airline fares. Avoid the summer rush prices!
- Recommended for all ages (minimum age 8 years)
- Spend some great time together indulging in treks and soft adventure activities.
- Enjoy comfortable stays in the rooms of the resorts at some picturesque locations.
- EasyTrek to the beautiful alpine meadow at Gurson.
- Panoramic views of the mighty Garhwal Himalayan ranges from Auli top.
- Trek to Chandrashila Peak for 360 degrees view of Himalayan Ranges.
- Get to see four of the magnificent confluences of River Alaknanda.
Day 1 : Arrival at Dehradun Airport | Travel to Shivpuri | Overnight at Shivpuri
Travel Distance/ Time: 33 Kms / 1-1.5 Hrs
Ice Breaking session. Evening walk along the river beach. Tea time conversations.
Day 2 : Shivpuri- Auli | Overnight at Auli
Travel Distance/ Time: 210 Kms / 7-8 Hrs
A beautiful journey alongside the River Ganga and Alaknanda.
River confluences (Devprayag,Rudraprayag,Nandprayag,Karnaprayag)
First views of higher Himalayas with multiple snow clad peaks.
Day 3 : Auli - Auli Top | Gurson Trek | Overnight at Auli
Trek Duration : 3-4 hrs (Both way) | Trek Difficulty: Easy Hike.
Auli Top (Ropeway is subject to availability).
A hike through the green forest of Oak and Pine trees.
Landscapes of Gurson (Alpine meadow)
View of the wide range of Garhwal Himalayas.
Know more about the peaks like Nandadevi, Hathi Parvat, Neelkanth, Dronagiri and many more.
Day 4 : Auli-Kund | Overnight at Kund
Travel Distance/ Time: 227 Kms / 7-8 Hrs
Travelling in the Kedarnath Region.
Stay in a resort situated besides River Mandakini at Kund.
Evening at Leisure.
Day 5 : Kund - Chopta |Trek to Tungnath - Chandrashila Peak | Overnight at Kund
Travel Distance/ Time : 59 kms / 1.5-2 hrs
Trek Duration: 5-6 hrs | Trek Difficulty: Easy till Tungnath. Moderate till Chandrashila Peak
Trek through Rhododendron forest.
Beautiful meadows of Chopta.
Trek to Tungnath
Summit Trek to Chandrashila. Enjoy 360 Degree view of the mountain ranges.
Day 6 : Kund- Shivpuri | Water Activities | Overnight at Shivpuri
Travel Distance/ Time: 155 Kms / 5-6 Hrs
Water Activity at River Ganga at Shivpuri.
Rafting (age restrictions apply) and Zipline (on request)
Evening for leisure and conversations.
Day 7 : Shivpuri -Dehradun | Departure from Dehradun Airport | Tour ends.
Tour ends here and time to say goodbye to your fellow campers till we meet again to share the images and memories of your time spent in Garhwal Himalayas.
Camp Fees : Rs.32,500/- + 5% GST per person
Early Bird Camp Fees : Rs.29,500/- + 5% GST per person
(Only for first 06 bookings (per departure) valid till 10th Jan 2019
What is included in the tour
- Transport : Dehradun to Dehradun by chartered non-AC vehicle
- Accommodation at Shivpuri in resort on twin sharing basis for 2 nights.
- Accommodation at Auli in resort on twin sharing basis for 2 nights.
- Accommodation at Kund in resort on twin sharing basis for 2 night.
- All meal charges - from Day 1 Evening Tea to Day 7 Breakfast.
- Services of a Camp leader from Foliage Outdoors.
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight / Train arrangement up to Dehradun.
- Bottled Mineral water / cold drinks / any other beverages purchased during journey or at the Destination
- Personal expenditure of any kind (personal porterage, telephone, laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses, Insurance.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”