Recommended for All Ages.
Credited to being the inspiration for Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book, Pench and its neighbouring areas offer you rich green teak forests set against the backdrop of an open hilly terrain. The Pench Tiger Reserve boasts of being home to the two most gorgeous felines of the forest - the Tiger and the Leopard. The park also offers a unique night safari to explore this fascinating jungle by night and encounter rare nocturnal species like the Civet, Owls, Rusty Spotted Cats and the Wolf. Pench is also home to other animal species like the Jungle Cat, the Indian Wild Dog, Hyena, Jackal, Indian Gaur among many others. Explore the land of ‘bare necessities’ where gurgling jungle streams and soothing foliage keep you company while you set off on the tiger’s trail!
- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
- 6 jungle safaris.
- The inspiration behind Rudyard Kipling’s Jungle Book.
- A great forest to see the tiger and the leopard.
- 3 nights stay in luxurious AC rooms.
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors.
Day 1: Nagpur - Pench
Assemble at Nagpur Airport at 0900 hrs. Post breakfast proceed to Pench by AC vehicles (approx 3 hours drive). Arrive at the resort for lunch. Evening safari at Pench. Dinner and overnight at Pench.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.)
Day 2: Safaris at Pench.
Explore different parts of Pench on morning and evening safaris. A knowledge - sharing session within the group in the evening. Overnight stay at Pench.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner)
Day 3: Safaris at Pench
Explore this beautiful jungle with morning and evening safaris. Overnight stay at Pench.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4: Safaris at Pench
Embark on the last safari in the morning to maximize the chances of spotting the big Cat and bid goodbye to the pristine Pench forest. Departure to Nagpur after Lunch. Reach Nagpur at 1700 Hrs. END OF SERVICES.
( Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
What is included in the tour
- Nagpur - Pench - Nagpur travel by AC vehicles.
- AC accommodation in a resort at Pench on a triple sharing basis.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (As mentioned in the itinerary)
- Charges for 6 safaris.
- Entry fees and Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Travel to & from Nagpur.
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.