Recommended for All Ages.
Credited to being the inspiration for Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book, Pench and its neighbouring areas offer you rich green teak forests set against the backdrop of an open hilly terrain. The Pench Tiger Reserve boasts of being home to the two most gorgeous felines of the forest - the Tiger and the Leopard. The park also offers a unique night safari to explore this fascinating jungle by night and encounter rare nocturnal species like the Civet, Owls, Rusty Spotted Cats and the Wolf. Pench is also home to other animal species like the Jungle Cat, the Indian Wild Dog, Hyena, Jackal, Indian Gaur among many others. Explore the land of ‘bare necessities’ where gurgling jungle streams and soothing foliage keep you company while you set off on the tiger’s trail!
Charges Ex-Nagpur :
-Per Person on twin sharing (2 adults sharing a room) Rs. 26,600 + 5% GST
-Per Person on Triple sharing (3 adults sharing a room) Rs. 25,600 + 5% GST
-Per Child (5-11 years, sharing a room with 2 adults) Rs. 23,600 + 5% GST
-Child of 12 years and above will be treated as an adult
- 4 jungle safaris
- The inspiration behind Rudyard Kipling’s Jungle Book
- A great forest to see the tiger and the leopard
- 2 nights stay in comfortable AC rooms
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
Day 1: Nagpur - Pench
Assemble at Nagpur Airport at 1530 hrs. Proceed to Pench by AC vehicles (approx 3 hours drive). Arrive at the resort for Hi-tea. Enjoy the evening safari at Pench. Overnight stay at Pench.
Day 2 : Safaris at Pench
Explore different parts of Pench on morning and evening safaris. Overnight stay at Pench.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner)
Day 3: Safari at Pench - Transfer to Nagpur
Morning safari at Pench National Park & bid goodbye to this beautiful jungle. Transfer to Nagpur airport to board the home-bound flight. Reach Nagpur Airport at 1100 hrs. END OF SERVICES.
What is included in the tour
- Nagpur - Pench - Nagpur travel by AC vehicles.
- AC accommodation in a resort at Pench on a Twin/Triple sharing basis.
- Food charges for the entire duration of the eco-tour (as mentioned in the itinerary).
- Charges for 4 safaris.
- Entry fees and Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Travel to & from Nagpur.
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.