Recommended for All Ages
Arguably one of the best wildlife reserves to spot a tiger, Ranthambhore is now one of the last remaining patches of untouched forests. The Tiger roams here in all its glory, so much so, that Ranthambhore is credited to be home to the world’s most photographed tigers. It also houses the Leopard, Jungle cat, Jackal, Sambar, Chital, Nilgai, Sloth Bear, Common Langurs, Marsh Crocodile and a lot of migratory waterfowl. The Caracal, a rather rare animal, is also a denizen of this magnificent Tiger Reserve. The imposing Ranthambhore fort forms a jaw - dropping backdrop to these beauties of the forest. The picturesque lakes of Rajbagh, Padam and Malik are the centre of attraction to all the wildlife lovers visiting this forest. It is only at Ranthambhore that you can see a lazing crocodile, wading herds of the Sambar deer, screeching peacocks in the trees and a tiger breaking cover and darting toward the lake, in a single frame!
- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at email@example.com if you'd like to make a booking.
- Best place in the world to see the Tiger.
- India's most prestigious Tiger country.
- Picturesque deciduous forest housing a variety of wildlife.
- 4 jungle safaris at Ranthambhore to ensure sufficient opportunities to see the wildlife!
- 2 jungle safaris at Jhalana to ensure sufficient opportunities to see the wildlife!
- The imposing Ranthambhore Fort with great ruins dating back to hundreds of years.
- Visit to the majestic Ranthambhore Fort.
- 3 nights stay in luxurious AC rooms.
Day 1: Jaipur - Ranthambhore
Assemble at Jaipur airport at 0530 Hrs. Morning Safari at Jhalana. Post breakfast transfer to Ranthambhore. Reach resort for lunch. Evening proceed for fort visit. Dinner and overnight at Ranthambhore. ( Meals included - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 2: Safaris at Ranthambhore
Explore different areas of this beautiful forest with morning & evening safaris. All meals and overnight at Ranthambhore. ( Meals included - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 3: Safaris at Ranthambhore
Explore different areas of this beautiful forest with morning & evening safaris. All meals and overnight Ranthambhore. ( Meals included - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 4: Ranthambhore - Jaipur
Embark on the last safari to maximise the chances of spotting the tiger. Post breakfast at the resort transfer to Jaipur with lunch en-route. Evening Safari at Jhalana. Post safari transfer to Jaipur airport to board a homebound flight. END OF SERVICES. (Meals included- Breakfast, Lunch).
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at a resort on a triple sharing basis in AC rooms.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (As mentioned in the itinerary).
- Jaipur - Ranthambhore - Jaipur AC surface transport.
- Visit to the Ranthambhore Fort.
- Charges for 4 safaris in the Tiger Reserve.
- Charges for 2 safaris in Jhalana.
- Entry fees and Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Camera charges.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, Room service, etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.