Recommended for All Ages.
We are happy to invite you on an unforgettable holiday in Sri Lanka, one of the most ancient and captivating countries in the world. Changes of landscape, climate and terrain every 2.5 hours drive is amazing, making for a remarkable Sri Lanka holiday. Although recent peace has opened up the entire 'island of serendipity' to visitors, tourism here remains under-subscribed, leaving you to enjoy your Sri Lanka holiday in blissful serenity. Undeveloped beach paradises, a startlingly rich cultural heritage, a wide variety of tropical wildlife and adventure experiences... as well as warmly welcoming people and irresistible cuisine.
What is included in the tour
- Transport: Colombo - Nuwara Eliya - Kandy - Sigiriya - Wilpattu - Negombo - Colombo using dedicated AC Van.
- Accommodation at Sigiriya on twin-sharing basis.
- Accommodation at Kandy on twin-sharing basis.
- Accommodation at Nuwara Eliya on twin-sharing basis.
- Accommodation at Wilpattu on twin-sharing basis.
- Accommodation at Negombo on twin-sharing basis.
- Meal charges from Breakfast on Day 1 to lunch on Day 9.
- All activities and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on sharing basis.
- Visa Fees, Entry fees and permit charges for Indian Nationals as per the itinerary.
- Experienced Tour Leader from Team Foliage.
- Drinking Water
- Goods and Services Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Airfares and taxes.
- Cold drinks / beverages during the journey or at the Hotels.
- Camera Charges.
- Personal expenditure of any kind
- Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Tips / Gratuities.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any increase in taxes / entrances / fees.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Price Includes”.
- Comprehensive itinerary offering the perfect blend of sightseeing and wildlife.
- Trek to the rock fortress of Sigiriya - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the Dambulla Cave Temple, the largest painted caves on earth.
- Visit to Sacred Temple of Tooth Relic in Kandy.
- Visit Nuwara Eliya, the home of the World’s finest Tea.
- Visit to the Horton Plains - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Jeep Safaris at Wilpattu National Park.
Day 1: Nuwara Eliya
Assemble at Colombo Airport at 0700 hrs. Departure to Nuwara Eliya with breakfast en route. Arrival at the hotel for hot lunch. Evening visit to Hakgala Garden (The Hakgala Garden is at an elevation of 5400 feet above sea level. The mighty Hakgala mountain towers further 1600 feet above Hakgalla Garden. It was established in 1861 as an experimental cultivation area and was transformed into a Botanical Garden in 1884). Dinner and overnight at Hotel Hill Club / similar.
Day 2: Nuwara Eliya
Early morning excursion to Horton Plains with packed breakfast. Back to the hotel for lunch. Evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Hill club / similar, Nuwara Eliya.
Day 3: Kandy
Departure to Kandy after breakfast. Visit Tea Factory en route. Arrival in Kandy for lunch. Evening visit to the Temple of Tooth. Dinner and overnight at hotel Serene Grand / similar.
Day 4: Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Early morning visit to the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. Departure to Dambulla after breakfast. Lunch at Dambulla. Evening visit to the Cave temple. Dinner and overnight at Hotel Saunter Paradise / similar- Dambulla.
Day 5: Wilpattu National Park
Departure to Wilpattu National Park after breakfast. Arrival t the camp after lunch. Evening bird-watching around the camp. Dinner and overnight at the Big Game Camp / similar.
Day 6: Wilpattu National Park
Full-day safari in Wilpattu National Park with packed breakfast and lunch. Dinner and overnight at Big Game Camp / similar.
Day 7: Negombo
Breakfast at the camp. Proceed to Negombo. Arrival at the Beacon Beach hotel for lunch. Evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Beacon Beach / similar.
Day 8: Departure
Embark for Dolphin & Whale-watching session (3 to 4 hrs) after an early breakfast. Post lunch, transfer to the Colombo International Airport in time to board flight back home. End of Services.