A campsite located at 1.5 hrs drive (65 kms) from Pune City on the Old Pune Mumbai Highway in Kamshet region. Tucked between the mountains and the backwaters of Thokarwadi Dam, this campsite offers excellent settings for any corporate outbound program. Spread over a total of 2 acres, this place has open areas for conducting team building activities, with the backdrop of forest and mountain with a cave, it also offers some real adventure setup. The accommodation is in walk-in Tents with attached toilets and bathrooms to each tent. Meals (Veg and Non-Veg) are served buffet style on an unlimited basis.
Stargazing Highlights :
Experience the wonders of the night sky with our stargazing overnight camp! We will show you some of the most amazing celestial objects, including artificial satellites, meteors, the waxing crescent moon, blazing Venus, gas giant Jupiter and its moons, majestic Saturn, the Seven Sisters, the amazing Andromeda galaxy, the Perseus double cluster, NGC 1952, the Great Orion nebula, M 41, the Gate Way of Heaven, the Beehive star cluster, the Great Winter triangle, the amazing Winter Hexagon, the Leonids meteor shower, glimpses of the setting Summer Triangle, and a grand view of the winner Milky Way.
Book your stargazing experience today and discover the magic of the night sky!
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Expert-led stargazing session sharing insights about celestial objects and their significance
- Powerful telescopes provide stunning, close-up views of planets, galaxies, and nebulae.
- Stay arrangements in a walk-in tent with attached toilets
- A guided lakeside walk and a nature trail in the forest.
Day 1: ( Pune to Camp365) Lakeside Walk and Stargazing
1400 hrs: Reporting at Foliage Outdoors Office on Karve Road.
1415 hrs: Depart from Camp365, Kamshet ( Travel Time: 1:30 - 2 hrs approx)
1600 hrs: Reach Camp365 for evening hi-tea
1700 hrs: Go for a lakeside walk till Sunset
1800 hrs: As the sun sets, Session on introduction to Stargazing
2000 hrs : Break For Dinner
2100 hrs: The stargazing session will resume and may go on till sunrise the next day.
Meals included: Hi-Tea and Dinner.
Day 2:(Camp365 to Pune) A Nature Trail into the forest
0900 hrs: Breakfast
0930 hrs: Go for a Nature Trail into the nearby forest
1130 hrs: Return back to the campsite.
1230 hrs: Lunch
1300 hrs: Leave For Pune
1500 hrs: Reach Pune at the Foliage Outdoors office.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch
What is included in the tour
- Travel by private chartered Non-AC bus.
- 1 Night accommodation in tents with attached toilets.
- Expert-led overnight stargazing session.
- All meals are as per the itinerary.
- Guided and Assisted Lakeside walk and Nature Trail
- Services of Foliage Outdoors experts well equipped with First Aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold Drinks / Personal expenses of any kind (Phone, Laundry, Room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses, if incurred.
- Extra and Add on meals apart from mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other charges not mentioned in the "Charges Include" list.