Recommended for All Ages
Arguably Maharashtra’s best wildlife reserve, Tadoba - Andhari is the third Tiger Reserve of the state after Melghat and Pench to be added to the prestigious Project Tiger. Spread around the serene Tadoba lake, the beautiful deciduous forest consists of open meadows, undulating hills and some dense patches of Bamboo and Jamun, which is an ideal Tiger country. The forest supports a good variety of wildlife including the Tiger, Leopard, Jungle Cat, Wild Dog, Jackal, Sloth Bear, Mongoose, Wild Boar, Gaur, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Barking Deer, Porcupine, etc. Tadoba is home to around 250 species of birds including the rare Lesser Adjutant & the Grey-headed Fish Eagle. The forest has a good network of roads, which allows access to various parts of the reserve.
- AC road travel.
- Food for entire duration of camp. As mentioned in the itinerary.
- A time efficient itinerary, designed by experienced wildlifers, that offers maximum jungle safaris in minimum possible duration.
- 6 Safaris that ensure sufficient opportunities to see wildlife!
- Accommodation in a wildlife lodge for 3 nights.
- Explore this beautiful jungle in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors..
Day 1: Nagpur - Tadoba
Assemble at Nagpur Airport at 0900 hrs. Leave for Tadoba (approx 3.5 hours drive). Arrive at the resort for lunch. Night safari at Tadoba. Dinner and overnight at Tadoba.
(Meals included: Lunch & Dinner.)
Day 2: Safaris at Tadoba
Morning and evening safaris at Tadoba. All meals and overnight at Tadoba.
(Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.)
Day 3: Safaris at Tadoba
Explore different parts of Tadoba in the morning and evening safaris. A knowledge - sharing session within the group in the evening, to know more about the wildlife is seen during the first three safaris. Our Wildlife Expert will share his experiences and discuss the different facets of nature and wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay at Tadoba.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4:Tadoba - Nagpur - Pune
Embark on the last safari to see the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger and bid goodbye to the beautiful Tadoba forest. Post lunch, depart to Nagpur at 1300 hours. Reach Nagpur around 1700 hours. End Of Services.
(Meals: Breakfast, & Lunch)
What is included in the tour
- Nagpur - Tadoba - Nagpur by AC vehicles.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp ( As mentioned in the itinerary).
- AC accommodation at a resort in Tadoba on Triple sharing basis.
- Charges for 6 safaris in the Tiger Reserve.
- Entry fees at Tadoba.
- Guide & Permit charges in the Tiger Reserve.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Travel to & from Nagpur.
- Mineral water / cold drinks during the journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.