Lemurs, baobabs, rainforest, desert, and hiking: Madagascar is a dream destination for outdoors enthusiasts – half the fun is getting to all these incredible attractions! Madagascar is unique: 5% of all known animal and plant species can be found here, and here alone. The island's signature animal is the lemur of course, but there are many more weird and wonderful creatures and plants: baobabs, insects, sharks, frogs, orchids, palms, birds, turtles, and mongoose. The list goes on. The remarkable fauna and flora are matched by epic landscapes of incredible diversity: you can go from rainforest to desert in just 300km. Few places on Earth offer such an intense kaleidoscope of nature. Our tour encompasses the best of Madagascar!
- Comprehensive itinerary showcasing the best of Madagascar.
- Chance to see the endemic wildlife and diverse landscapes of Madagascar.
- Visit Baobab Alley.
- Boat ride in the mangroves of Morondava.
- Night walks.
- Great birding
- The group will be led by Mr. Rahul Rao.
DAY 1: Arrival in Tana (Antananarivo). Drive to Andasibe National Park (Approx a 3-4 hrs drive). Night walk, dinner, and overnight stay in Andasibe.
DAY 2: Full day explore Andasibe for Lemurs, birds Chameleons, etc. All meals and overnight at Andasibe.
DAY 3: Full day explore Andasibe for Lemurs, birds Chameleons, etc. Drive to Tana. Dinner and Overnight at Tana.
DAY 4: Flight to Morondava. Explore Morondava – Sunset at Baobab Avenue. Overnight at a lodge near Baobab Avenue.
DAY 5: Full day explore Kirindy for baobabs, lemurs, Sifakas, and birds. Boat ride in the Mangroves of Morondava.
DAY 6: Full day explore Kirindy for baobabs, lemurs, Sifakas, and birds. If possible, do a night walk.
DAY 7: Flight to Tana. Overnight at Tana.
DAY 8: Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the local market for some shopping. Thereafter transfer to the Tana International Airport for a homebound flight.
End of our Services.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation using upper mid-range hotels and lodges on twin sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airport transfers and sightseeing using a dedicated AC coach.
- TANA - MORONDAVA Return airfare (Economy class).
- 4x4 vehicles at Morondava.
- Drinking water throughout the tour.
- All applicable entry fees and permit charges.
- Expert local guides.
- Services of an expert Naturalist from Team Foliage.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Airfare unless specifically mentioned under 'Price Includes'
- Madagascar Visa Fee (On arrival).
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Any kind of beverages at the lodges or during travel.
- Staff Gratuity
- Insurance of any kind.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.
- The tax is collected at the source as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'PRICE INCLUDES'.