2020 is a landmark year in many ways. Not only does it mark the end of a decade, but holds a special
significance celestially. 2020 will witness a total of 6 eclipses (2 solar and 6 lunar) which would be
visible from various parts of the world. Of these, the most awaited will be the Annular Solar Eclipse,
characterized by the breathtaking "Ring of Fire", happening this summer and which will be visible
from parts of Northern India.
We, at Foliage Outdoors, will be there to witness this spectacular celestial phenomenon under the guidance of
Dr. Prakash Tupe, one of the most recognized astronomy experts along with Prof. P.K. Ghanekar, noted
historian and travel expert.
So mark your calendars and join us to enjoy a lifetime experience the Foliage way !
- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at email@example.com if you'd like to make a booking.
- A chance to view the rare 'Rings of Fire' !
- Valuable inputs from renowned experts.
- The limited number of seats to ensure a smooth viewing experience.
- The well-known Foliage Outdoors hospitality!
Day 1: DELHI - KARNAL.
Assemble at Delhi airport at 1330 Hrs. Proceed to the hotel at karnal with AC vehicles ( Approx travel time 3Hrs 30 Min). briefing sessions by Prof. P. K Ghanekar & Dr. Prakash Tupe about the Annular Solar Eclipse in the evening. Dinner & overnight at Karnal.
(Meals included - Dinner)
Day 2: KARNAL - ANNULAR SOLAR ECLIPSE - DELHI
Post breakfast transfer to the to the designated site ( Approx travel time 1 Hr 30 Min.) to watch the Annular Solar Eclipse which will begin at 1020 Hrs (first contact), 12:00:32 - 12:01:09 Hrs (totality). Departure to Delhi with lunch en-route. Reach Delhi airport around 1930 Hrs. to board the homebound flight.
(Meals included - Breakfast & Lunch)
Camp Charges: Rs.12500/- + 5% GST (Ex.Delhi)
What is included in the tour
- Delhi - Karnal - Delhi road travel by AC vehicles.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Stay at Karnal on a triple sharing basis in an AC room.
- Group leader from Team Foliage.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any rail/air travel to & from Delhi.
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during the journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Goods & Service Tax
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.