Discover the beauty of monsoon flora at a secret plateau trail in Panchgani!
The monsoons are the perfect time to go on a nature walk and explore the monsoon flora.
On this trail, you will visit a secret plateau that is home to a variety of rare species of flowers and plants, including orchids, carnivorous plants, and many others. You will also learn about the plants and their importance to the ecosystem. This is an ideal place to view some rare species of flowers and plants that are endemic to the Western Ghats. It is an absolute floral treat!
Come join us to explore the hidden gems of Panchgani's monsoon flora on a guided nature walk!
- Witness mass flowering of numerous species of Wildflowers
- Stunning view of surrounding landscapes.
- Enjoy the floral extravaganza at this dreamland in monsoon.
0600 hrs: Reporting at Foliage Outdoor’s Office.
0615 hrs: Leave for Panchgani. En-route Breakfast.
0930 hrs: Reach Panchgani and start the trail to explore the grandeur of floral carpets on the plateau.
1330 hrs: Lunch
1430 hrs: Leave for Pune, En-Route Evening Tea with Snacks.
1830 hrs: Reach Pune.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune Transport ( Non AC)
- Breakfast, Veg Lunch, Evening tea with snacks
- Panchgani Entry Charges
- Nature Educator’s Charges
- Services of Outdoor Experts from Foliage Outdoors well equipped with First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks / Personal expenses of any kind.
- Medical expenses – if incurred during the excursion.
- Any other charges not mentioned in the “Charges Include” list.
- GST As Applicable