Recommended for age group: 10 - 12 years
Let your child head out on their first adventure experience at the Kamshet Rangers. Set alongside the picturesque Thokarwadi Lake, the camp offers a number of exciting activities like Flying Fox, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, cave exploration, trekking, and more, to work off that restless energy! Participants also get to learn valuable outdoor survival skills that will be immensely useful for future camping trips. Send your child to an adventure-packed camp!
If you are a group of 10 or more friends we can customise the trip exclusively for your group. Contact us for more details.
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Stay in tents with attached toilets, at a picturesque location
- Exciting adventure activities like Flying Fox, Rappelling & Rock Climbing
- Life skill survival activity of raft-making and rowing
- Nature trail around the campsite to make friends with the regional flora and fauna
- Rifle shooting under expert supervision
- Opportunity to explore an ancient cave
- Set and perform your own short skits and plays
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Day 1 : Pune to Kamshet
Report at Foliage Outdoors office on Karve Road at 0700 hours. Leave from Pune at 0730 hours. Reach the campsite and have breakfast. Introduction to campsite, followed by an interactive session to get introduced to fellow campers. Lunch, followed by rest. Orientation session regarding overall plan of activities for the entire duration of camp. Embark upon your first adventure activity - the Flying Fox. Time for Skit preparation till dinner. Overnight stay in tents.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner)
Day 2 : Adventure Activities
Post breakfast, leave for the base of Kambre Caves. Start with the thrilling activity of Rock climbing, Cave exploration and Rappelling under expert supervision and guidance.
Return to the campsite for lunch. Rest a while. Now it is time for the Rifle Shooting, conducted under expert supervision. We then have an evening session of group games. In the evening it is time for campfire (without fire), so let the actor in you surface as you perform in short team skits. Overnight stay in tents.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner)
Day 3 : Kamshet - Pune
Head out on a nature trail in the morning to get acquainted with the various birds, flowers and trees around the campsite. Hear bird calls, make friends with the trees, and study the habits of wild animals as you wander through the jungle. Post breakfast, leave for the lake for a hand-on experience of a survival and life-skill activity of Raft Building and Rowing.
Post lunch, we have a short closing ceremony where you can click group photos with your new friends. Pack up your bags and set out for home with a bunch of memories! Leave for Pune around 1600 hours. Reach Foliage Outdoors office on Karve road by 1830 hours.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Snacks)
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune escorted trip.
- Stay in tents with attached toilets on multiple sharing basis.
(Separate tents for Girls and Boys.)
- Pune - Campsite - Pune travel by a private chartered bus.
- All adventure activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Basic introduction to Rifle Shooting.
- Survival and Life skill activity of Raft Making and Rowing.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (Pune to Pune).
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- (Campsite serves Filtered Water for the entire duration of the stay)
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical Expenses incurred if any.
- Any other charges not mentioned in "Charges Include".
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Goods and Services Tax.
Experience and Expertise:
With an experience of 18+ years in planning and organizing tours, Foliage Outdoors helps your child have an amazing camping experience.
Safety and Reliability:
Safety, reliability, experience, and attention to detail - the four pillars of Foliage Outdoors that help us plan the best and safest adventures for your child.
Physical and Emotional safety:
Adventures can quickly turn to disasters if the proper safety rules are not maintained. We consider the safety of our participants of paramount importance and have only qualified supervisors, who are trained to handle all physical and emotional upheavals.
Our Instructors and Volunteers:
A great camp begins with a great camp Leader, which is why, we have instructors and volunteers who are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with various age-groups and situations.
A strong, qualified, and professional team trained in medicine and safety protocol accompanies your child. We have a standing ratio of no more than 10 : 1 (Participants : Instructor), to ensure complete safety and comfort of our participants. All our team members undertake refresher course at regular intervals and have hands-on experience in dealing with various situations.
Knowledgeable and Enthusiastic team:
Enthusiatic, knowledgeable, experienced, trained professionals, who genuinely love the great outdoors - that's our team for you!
Lady Instructor or Girl Volunteer:
All our camps have at least one Lady Instructor to take care of all our girl participants
First Aid and Medical back-up facility:
In case of an emergency, our team is trained to provide first aid and CPR. All camps are well-connected to the nearest hospital and some have doctors-on-call as well.
24X7 Assistance and updates:
We send daily updates about your child's camp. Additionally, you can find out about all camp activities by dialing 020-66447777.