Recommended for “All Age Group (8+)
This Summer beat the heat in the Mighty Himalayas with Foliage Outdoors.This is a trek designed for beginners and travelers who have a little prior experience of trekking. Even children, as less as of 8 years, could be a party to this wonderful holiday. It is a trek that offers you some great views of the Himalayan ranges,comfortable stay at some of the most picturesque locations, delicious food and never ending dose of fun, laughter and conversations. Do note that we stay for 1 nights in the comforts of a Room in a Resort and 3 night would be of Camping (stay in tents) to experience the Himalaya in its own nature.
SAVE MORE! Book early to get the best airfares. Avoid the summer rush prices!
28 April - 04 May | 05 - 11 May | 12 - 18 May | 19 - 25 May
- Nearest trek route from Dehradun that that means less travel time.
- Host of activities including trekking, camping, soft water activities.
- A trek in the himalayan foothills for vegetation as well as mountain view.
- A great idea to have it as your first trekking holiday or introduce your child to trekking.
- Pretty meadows, stunning views, and lovely walk through Deodar, Oak and Pine forests.
- Beautiful views of Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Srikanth and Black Peak.
- Visit Mussoorie.
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi |Overnight travel to Dehradun
Reach Delhi. Travel overnight to Dehradun.
Overnight Travel from Delhi to Dehradun by Volvo/ AC train.
Day 2 :Dehradun- Viraatkhai | Overnight at Viraatkhai
Travel Distance/ Time: 75 Kms / 2-3 Hrs
Reach Dehradun and proceed to Viraatkhai. This is a short journey and we will be at the lodge by lunch time.
In the evening, we will take a short walk, pass by a very small village and try our luck with the first views of the distant snow-clad peaks.
Overnight at Viraatkhai.
Day 3 : Viraatkhai to Nagtibba Camp at Thath | Overnight at Nagtibba Camp Thath
Travel : 2.5 hours drive | Trek : 3.5 - 5 hours
Today we will have an active morning while you try some rope based activity closeby.
Post Breakfast we depart for Pantwari, a 2 hour drive from the lodge. This is the base point for the Nag Tibba trek. The climb to Nagtibba base camp 1 is mild enough for everyone even with basic level of fitness to enjoy as well and lasts only 3-4 hrs at an easy pace.
This is a good introduction to Camping in the Himalayas. The day ends around the bonfire.
Overnight in alpine tents.
Day 4 : Camp Thath - Base camp 2 | Overnight at Nagtibba Camp 2
Trek 4-5 Hrs (total) | Difficulty : Moderate
Wake up to the chirping of birds and enjoy a hot cuppa tea / coffee. Post breakfast we will hike towards Base camp 2. Post lunch and rest for sometime, we will have evening time at leisure, fun games and conversations.
Overnight in alpine tents.
Day 5: Nagtibba Base Camp 2 - Nagtibba Sumit Trek - Camp Thath | Overnight at Camp Thath
Trek 6-7 Hrs (total) | Difficulty : Moderate
After an early breakfast we will hike for about 2 hrs to reach the Nag Tibba top (10000 feet / 3050 m). From here we will enjoy the majestic views of the snow clad mountain ranges of Garhwal and Himachal. You will get to see the famous Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Neelkanth, Black Peak and many more peaks from here. After having a delightful time, we will set off to hike back to Nagtibba base camp 2 (about an hour time to descend).
Post Lunch trek down towards Camp Thath. Evening at leisure.
Overnight in alpine tents.
Day 6: Camp Thath - Pantwari - Mussoorie |Water Activity at Yamunabridge | Overnight travel from Dehradun to Delhi
Trek : 2 hrs | Difficulty : Easy/ Moderate trek.
Today we trek to the beautiful Pantwari village and drive to reach Yamuna Bridge. Here we indulge in exciting activities like swimming through a small rapid, bridge slithering, body surfing etc.
After spending time here and a local lunch we proceed towards Dehradun. Enroute a quick visit to the famed hill station “ Mussoorie” for evening tea, a stroll in the mall road, shopping. We reach Dehradun for Dinner. Post dinner overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 7 : Departure from Delhi
Tour ends here and time to say goodbye to your fellow campers till we meet again to share the images and memories of your time spent in Garhwal Himalayas.
Camp Fees : Rs.27,600/- + 5% GST per person onwards
Early Bird Camp Fees : Rs.24,600/- + 5% GST per person
(Only for first 06 bookings (per departure) valid till 10th Jan 2019
What is included in the tour
- Transport : Delhi - Dehradun - Delhi by AC Vehicle ( Volvo/ Train)
- Transport : Dehradun - Viratkhai - Dehradun by chartered non-AC vehicle
- Accommodation at Viraatkhai on twin sharing basis for 1 nights.
- Alpine camping on Nag Tibba trek route for 3 nights.
- All meal charges - from Dinner on Day 1 to Dinner on Day 6.
- One session of Water activity.
- Services of a Camp leader from Foliage Outdoors.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight / Train arrangement upto New Delhi.
- Bottled Mineral water / cold drinks / any other beverages purchased during journey or at the Destination
- Personal expenditure of any kind (personal porterage, telephone, laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses / Travel Insurance.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”