Recommended for All Ages.
Welcome to the enchanting world of Panna National Park, nestled in the heart of Madhya Pradesh, India. Covering a vast expanse of 1,645 sq. kms., this wildlife haven is a sight to behold. The park is crisscrossed by the serene Ken river, home to the Gharial and Mugger, along with other aquatic marvels. As one of the least polluted rivers in the country, Ken truly breathes life into the park's ecosystem, offering visitors a picturesque spectacle along its 55 km meandering route.
Experience the allure of Panna's hot and dry climate, giving rise to a flourishing teak forest and a unique dry deciduous landscape. Within these grassland areas, an array of wildlife thrives, including the elusive tiger, graceful leopard, elegant chital, nimble chinkara, majestic nilgai, stately sambhar, and adorable sloth bear..
For bird enthusiasts, Panna is a true treasure trove, boasting over 200 bird species. Witness the beauty of the bar-headed goose, Oriental Honey buzzard, soaring eagles, and majestic vultures, among others.
Discover the unexplored wonders of Panna with Foliage Outdoors! Embrace the thrill of encountering untamed nature and be prepared to be mesmerized by the park's diverse flora and fauna. Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to explore the hidden gems of Panna National Park. Book your trip now!
Charges Ex-Prayagraj :
-Per Person on twin sharing (2 adults sharing a room) Rs. 34,000 + 5% GST
-Per Person on Triple sharing (3 adults sharing a room) Rs. 32,800 + 5% GST
-Per Child (5-11 years, sharing a room with 2 adults) Rs. 30,300 + 5% GST
-A child of 12 years and above will be treated as an adult
Safari permits open in advance (2 to 4 months), are limited and get over quickly. Plan and BOOK your trip EARLY to ensure safari permits in the best safari zones.
- Home of the Tiger, Leopard, and the Sloth Bear!
- 5 safaris with a unique night safari to ensure sufficient opportunities to spot wildlife!
- Accommodation in a wildlife lodge for 3 nights in deluxe rooms
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- AC road travel
Day 1: Prayagraj - Panna
Assemble in Prayagraj by 15.30 hours and depart for Panna by AC vehicles. Reach the resort by 19.30 hours for check-in, dinner, and rest. Overnight stay at Panna.
Day 2: Safaris at Panna
Start the day with a packed breakfast as you head out for a thrilling morning safari in Panna. Keep your cameras ready to capture the unique wildlife and scenic beauty. Return to the resort for a delicious lunch. Experience the magic of the forest at night with a special night safari. Overnight stay at Panna
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3: Safaris at Panna
Two more safaris at Panna to maximize the chances of tracking ‘The Big Cat’. Overnight stay at Panna.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4: Safaris at Panna
Enjoy an early breakfast before embarking on the last safari to witness the magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger. After the safari, return to the resort for an early lunch and depart for Prayagraj. End of Services.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at Panna on Twin/Triple sharing basis (AC rooms)
- Food charges for the entire duration of Safari (As Mentioned in the itinerary).
- Road travel by AC vehicles.
- Charges for 5 safaris including 1 night safari.
- Entry fees and Guide Charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Services of an experienced naturalist from Team Foliage.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Rail / Surface transport to and from Prayagraj/Jabalpur.
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.