Recommended for age group : 10 to 16 years
The inspiration behind the children’s classic - The Jungle Book - Pench and its neighbouring areas are truly Mowgli’s land. The open hilly terrain, teak forests and gurgling jungle streams will conjure up images of the man cub’s adventures as you set off to spot Sher Khan. The Pench Tiger Reserve boasts of being home to the two most gorgeous felines of the forest - the Tiger and Leopard. The park also offers a unique night safari to explore this fascinating jungle by night and encounter rare nocturnal species like the Civet, Owls, Rusty Spotted Cats and the Wolf. Pench is also home to other animal species like the Jungle Cat, the Indian Wild Dog, Hyena, Jackal, Indian Gaur among many others. Join us as we explore Mowgli’s land this Summer!
SAVE MORE! Book early to get the best airline fares. Avoid the summer rush prices!
If you are a group of 10 or more friends we can customise the trip exclusively for your group. Contact us for more details.
- A “Students’ Special” departure
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Camp Charges inclusive of Air travel
- 5 safaris, including 1 unique night safari to ensure sufficient opportunities to spot wildlife!
- A chance to explore the inspiration behind Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book’, up, close, and personal
- Best probability of spotting the Tiger and the Leopard
- Information-sharing and activity-based sessions to learn as much as possible about the beautiful jungle of Pench
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- 3 nights stay in AC rooms.
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Day 1: Travel to Nagpur - Pench
Travel to Nagpur by flight. Proceed to Pench by AC vehicles. Head out on a night safari to discover the secrets of nocturnal birds & animals of this beautiful forest. Overnight stay at Pench.
(Meals : Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 2 : Safaris at Pench
Explore different parts of Pench during the morning and evening safaris where participants get an opportunity to make field observations based on the previous night’s discussion. Interaction with local guides in the evening to discuss the regional flora and fauna and local culture and traditions.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 3 : Safaris at Pench
Explore different parts of Pench on morning and evening safaris, while getting numerous opportunities to implement the knowledge and experience gained in the previous visits to the forest. Participants will discuss their observations and findings in a knowledge-sharing session in the evening, based on the four safaris done so far. An exciting discussion on various aspects related to wildlife conservation and protection activities will be the agenda of this session. Overnight stay at Pench.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 4 : Pench - Nagpur
Post breakfast leave for Nagpur. Transfer to Nagpur airport and return journey by flight.
(Meals : Breakfast)
What is included in the tour
- Charges for air travel to and from Nagpur.
- Nagpur - Pench - Nagpur travel by AC vehicles.
- AC accommodation in a resort at Pench on quadruple sharing basis.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (except at the airport).
- Charges for 4 safaris and 1 night safari.
- Entry fees and Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.
Experience and Expertise:
With an experience of 18+ years in planning and organizing tours, Foliage Outdoors helps your child have an amazing camping experience.
Safety and Reliability:
Safety, reliability, experience, and attention to detail - the four pillars of Foliage Outdoors that help us plan the best and safest adventures for your child.
Physical and Emotional safety:
Adventures can quickly turn to disasters if the proper safety rules are not maintained. We consider the safety of our participants of paramount importance and have only qualified supervisors, who are trained to handle all physical and emotional upheavals.
Our Instructors and Volunteers:
A great camp begins with a great camp Leader, which is why, we have instructors and volunteers who are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with various age-groups and situations.
A strong, qualified, and professional team trained in medicine and safety protocol accompanies your child. We have a standing ratio of no more than 10 : 1 (Participants : Instructor), to ensure complete safety and comfort of our participants. All our team members undertake refresher course at regular intervals and have hands-on experience in dealing with various situations.
Knowledgeable and Enthusiastic team:
Enthusiatic, knowledgeable, experienced, trained professionals, who genuinely love the great outdoors - that's our team for you!
Lady Instructor or Girl Volunteer:
All our camps have at least one Lady Instructor to take care of all our girl participants
First Aid and Medical back-up facility:
In case of an emergency, our team is trained to provide first aid and CPR. All camps are well-connected to the nearest hospital and some have doctors-on-call as well.
24X7 Assistance and updates:
We send daily updates about your child's camp. Additionally, you can find out about all camp activities by dialing 020-66447777.