Recommended for age group : 10 to 16 years
A Pune to Pune escorted trip for Students.
Tadoba – Andhari is Maharashtra’s third, and by far the best, Tiger Reserve, built as part of Project Tiger. Here, you can explore the serene deciduous forests, as you see tigers and other mammals in their natural habitat. Dense bamboo and jamun groves spread out over long hills and open meadows support an abundance of wildlife including leopards, wild dogs, sloth bears, gaur, sambar, and more.
For all its treasures, Tadoba can be mighty shy of sharing its secrets. We help you connect with the wild outdoors and understand the regional flora and fauna.
Tadoba is a natural paradise for bird enthusiasts, housing over 250 species of birds, including the rare Lesser Adjutant and the Grey-headed Fish Eagle. With us, you get to Learn, Observe, and Interpret the alarm calls of the birds and mammals through specially arranged knowledge-sharing sessions.
Explore Tadoba in all its unique beauty with Foliage Outdoors, like never before!
SAVE MORE! Book early to get the best airline fares. Avoid the summer rush prices!
If you are a group of 10 or more friends we can customise the trip exclusively for your group. Contact us for more details.
- A “Students’ Special” departure
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Explore the beautiful deciduous forest surrounding the tranquil Tadoba lake
- Study the rich biodiversity of Maharashtra, including the Tiger, Leopard, Jungle Cat, Sloth Bear, Mongoose, Gaur, Sambar and around 250 species of birds
- Learn to interpret tracks, signs of birds and mammal alarm calls
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- Interactive group discussions and knowledge-sharing sessions on wildlife protection and conservation
- Activities involving close participation of students with the great outdoors
- 6 safaris, to ensure sufficient opportunities to spot wildlife!
- AC road travel
- AC accommodation in a wildlife resort
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Day 1 : Travel to Nagpur - Tadoba
Travel to Nagpur by flight. Proceed to Tadoba by AC vehicles. After a brief introductory session, head out for a evening safari to discover the secrets of birds & animals of this beautiful forest. Overnight stay at Tadoba.
(Meals: Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 2: Safaris at Tadoba
Explore different parts of Tadoba on morning and evening safaris. Practical discussions and field observations based on the knowledge-sharing session of the previous day. Participants get to observe the information received in real-time and learn from this experience. An opportunity to interact with the locals and learn about the regional ecosystem. Lunch at the resort.
In the evening, engage in an interactive orientation session to get introduced to the beautiful forest of Tadoba. Screening of a nature documentary followed by a knowledge-sharing session to discuss the documentary. Overnight stay at Tadoba.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 3: Safaris at Tadoba
Two more safaris at Tadoba, to increase the chances of tracking ‘The Big Cat’. Participants have the opportunity to make use of their knowledge of the jungle and experience of their previous two visits to the forest to hone their spotting and tracking capabilities. They also get a chance to make extensive field notes, based on their observations.
A concluding knowledge-sharing session where participants pool notes and discuss the various aspects of wildlife observed so far. In addition, they have the opportunity to share their thoughts on wildlife conservation, ways to protect the ecosystem, jungle conservation activities, and more. Overnight stay at Tadoba.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 4 : Tadoba - Nagpur - Pune
Embark on the last safari to see the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger and bid goodbye to the Tadoba forest. Transfer to Nagpur airport and return journey by flight.
(Meals : Breakfast & Lunch)
What is included in the tour
- Nagpur - Tadoba - Nagpur by AC vehicles.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (except at the airport).
- AC accommodation at a resort in Tadoba on quadruple sharing basis.
- Charges for 6 safaris.
- Entry fees at Tadoba.
- Guide charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Charges for air travel to and from Nagpur.
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Camera charges Rs. 250/- per safari (camera with focal length of 250 mm and above lens).
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, Room service, etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.