Altitude: Approx 4514 feet above sea level
Friday 13th December 2019
2330 hrs: Reporting at Kothrud Office, Karve Road, Near McDonalds (Karishma Chowk)
2345 hrs: Departure
Saturday 14th December 2019
0500 hrs: Reach Paachnai Village
0500 - 0730 hrs: Freshen up and have Breakfast @ Paachnai Village
0730 - 1200 hrs: Hike to Harishchandragad + Explore Temple & Caves
1200 - 1500 hrs: Lunch + Rest + Group Interaction
1500 - 1830 hrs: Taramati Summit + Sunset at Majestic Kokan Kada
1830 - 2200 hrs: Group Interaction + Dinner & Lights off
Please note: stay is in tents on multiple sharing & the toilet arrangement is in a dry pit toilet tent
Sunday 15th December 2019
0600 - 0715 hrs: Wake Up & Get ready
0715 - 0800 hrs: Breakfast
0800 - 1000 hrs: Descend to Paachnai Village
1000 hrs: Travel back to Pune
1330 - 1430 hrs: Lunch en-route
1800 hrs: Reach Pune - End of Trip
Deadline for Registration: 12th December 2019, 1800 hrs
Here are some tips for a Happy and Safe Excursion!
Things to Carry : (Of course along with your ‘Energy and Enthusiasm’)
✦ Keep this list handy while Packing the Bag ✦
- Small Sack / Backpack (At least 25 - 30 lit). (Compulsory)
- Minimum 2 ltr water bottle(s) & Electoral / ORS (to keep yourself hydrated) (Compulsory)
- Light Snacks for self (Fruits / Energy Bars / Chocolates / Dry Fruits etc) (Recommended)
- Wear Dry-fit track pants and T-shirt (full sleeves) (Recommended)
- Extra set of clothes & Towel/Napkin (Recommended)
- Winter wear / Warm Clothes / Blanket (Sweater / Jacket / Windcheater) (Compulsory)
- Ear Muffs / Ear Protection Crochet for covering Ears
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, hand sanitizer, Toilet paper)
- Bedding (2 Blankets, Travel pillow)
- Sun Cap / Hat / Sunglasses (Compulsory)
- Small torch with extra batteries.
- Sports / Trekking shoes (Compulsory) (Avoid Woodland / Canvas / Converse / Sandals)
- Floaters / Sports Loafers / Crocs (Useful while return bus journey)
- Trekking Pole & Knee Cap (As per personal requirement)
- Provisional cash Rs.500/- per person
- Please note: stay is in tents on multiple sharing & the toilet arrangement is in a dry pit toilet tent
- Personal Medication if any.
- Camera, Binoculars (Also bring a bag to protect this equipment from dust and Moisture).
- Covers for Electronic gadgets (Camera, Phone, etc)
Things NOT to be brought:
- Avoid Wearing Denim wear. (Full track pants & full sleeve T-shirt is suggested to avoid injury)
- Large amount of cash and costly ornaments.
- Loud Music Instruments.
- Liquor and any of the tobacco items. (Consumption of these items) is NOT ALLOWED on FOLIAGE OUTDOORS EXCURSION.
Transport: Chartered Non-AC Vehicle.
After Registration *Temporary What's App group" will be formed for further instructions & coordination.
What's App group will be formed by two days prior to the departure date.
Trek Leader: 9822763638 (Aditya Joshi)
Back-up contact : 7720012720 (Anupam Tamboli)
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Pune to Pune by Non-AC Chartered Vehicle (Tempo Traveller / Bus)
- Meals: Starting from Breakfast on Day 1 till Evening Tea on Day 2
- Accommodation: Very basic Tent on Multiple Sharing & the toilet arrangement is in a dry pit toilet tent.
- Exploration as per Itinerary
- Services of Resource Person from Foliage Outdoors
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accommodation other than mentioned in the Inclusions
- Any Food / Packaged Drinking Water / Beverages other than mentioned in Inclusions
- Any kind of Insurance
- Any change in program due to reason beyond the control of organisers (Like Road Blocks, Weather etc)