Recommended for age group : 10 to 16 years.
A Pune to Pune escorted trip.
Arguably one of the most successful conservation stories of the world, Kanha is a dream destination for all wildlife enthusiasts. The panoramic Sal forests, expansive grassy meadows and teeming wildlife make a visit to Kanha an experience to remember. Kanha is not only one of the best places to watch the Tiger, but also the native ground of the Barasingha. Other mammals like the Leopard, Sloth Bear, Wild Dog, Wild Boar, Chital, Jackal, and Indian Gaur are also found in this forest. Kanha is also a raptor country, with many species of Vultures, Eagles and Hawks soaring over the beautiful Sal forests. Join us as we explore the treasures of Kanha this summer!
SAVE MORE! Book early to get the best airline fares. Avoid the summer rush prices!
- A “Students’ Special” departure
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Visit the scenic Sal forest with vast grass meadows
- Participate in knowledge-sharing sessions and interactive group discussions to increase your understanding of the forest
- One-to-one interaction with local nature conservationists to understand regional flora and fauna
- Home of the Tiger, Leopard, Wild Dogs and the native Hard Ground Barasingha
- 6 safaris that ensure sufficient opportunity to see the wildlife
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- 4 nights stay in luxurious AC rooms
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Day 1 : Travel to Nagpur - Kanha
Travel to Nagpur by flight. Proceed to Kanha by AC vehicles. Reach Kanha and check-in into rooms. Post lunch, participants will get to know each other in an introductory session. This will be followed by an interactive orientation session to get introduced to the beautiful forest of Kanha. Overnight stay at Kanha.
(Meals: Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 2: Safaris at Kanha
Explore different parts of Kanha on morning and evening safaris. A knowledge-sharing session with the group in the evening, in addition to a special screening of a wildlife documentary, to know more about the wildlife seen during the first two safaris. Overnight stay at Kanha.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 3: Safaris at Kanha
Two more safaris into the depths of Kanha to explore the forest and implement the knowledge gained in the previously conducted sessions. This will be followed by one-to-one interaction with local nature enthusiasts, to learn about the endemic wildlife. A Group Discussion about the safaris in the evening, where participants will discuss the various aspects of nature conservation and protection.Overnight stay at Kanha.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 4 : Safaris at Kanha
Explore different parts of Kanha in the morning and evening safaris. A knowledge-sharing session within the group in the evening, to know more about the wildlife is seen during the first four safaris. Our Wildlife Expert will share his experiences and discuss the different facets of nature and wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay at a resort in Kanha.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 5: Kanha - Nagpur
Early morning leave for Nagpur with packed breakfast. Transfer to Nagpur airport and return journey by flight.
(Meals : Breakfast & Lunch)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at a resort in Kanha on quadruple sharing basis (AC rooms).
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (except at the airport).
- Nagpur - Kanha - Nagpur travel by AC vehicles.
- Charges for 6 safaris in the Reserve.
- Entry fees and Guide Charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Charges for air travel to and from Nagpur.
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.
Experience and Expertise:
With an experience of 21+ years in planning and organizing tours, Foliage Outdoors helps your child have an amazing camping experience.
Safety and Reliability:
Safety, reliability, experience, and attention to detail - the four pillars of Foliage Outdoors that help us plan the best and safest adventures for your child.
Physical and Emotional safety:
Adventures can quickly turn to disasters if the proper safety rules are not maintained. We consider the safety of our participants of paramount importance and have only qualified supervisors, who are trained to handle all physical and emotional upheavals.
Our Instructors and Volunteers:
A great camp begins with a great camp Leader, which is why, we have instructors and volunteers who are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with various age-groups and situations.
A strong, qualified, and professional team trained in medicine and safety protocol accompanies your child. We have a standing ratio of no more than 10 : 1 (Participants : Instructor), to ensure complete safety and comfort of our participants. All our team members undertake refresher course at regular intervals and have hands-on experience in dealing with various situations.
Knowledgeable and Enthusiastic team:
Enthusiatic, knowledgeable, experienced, trained professionals, who genuinely love the great outdoors - that's our team for you!
First Aid and Medical back-up facility:
In case of an emergency, our team is trained to provide first aid and CPR. All camps are well-connected to the nearest hospital and some have doctors-on-call as well.
24X7 Assistance and updates:
We send daily updates about your child's camp. Additionally, you can find out about all camp activities by dialing 020-66447777.