Did someone say, Strength, Stamina, Speed are the domain of Men ???
Challenge them !!!
Announcing the ALL WOMEN Rafting Tour on Kundalika river.
Can there be a better way to celebrate Women's Day??? !!!
We at Foliage Outdoors, would like to offer these special batches exclusively meant for women across Pune/Mumbai to participate and experience the thrill of Rafting, on the day that is meant for them.
About Rafting : One of the world's most captivating adventure activities. Rafting doesn't get more exciting than this, hurtling down a pumping river in an inflatable raft, negotiating the drops, turns and chutes and punching through the sheets of water crashing aboard, its 100% pure aqua fun. An adventure sport is so safe that even non-swimmers are welcome.
About River Kundalika : A river which originates from Mulshi and flows towards the mighty Arabian sea. The only river in India where Rafting is done 365 Days. This river gives a chance to challenge our limits as you negotiate through 10 rapids starting from grade 2 to grade 4 ending after an exciting stretch of 14 kms in water.
- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
- Pune to Pune Escorted Trip.
- Experience most captivating water based adventure activity.
- 10 Rapids ranging from Grade 2 to Grade 3.
- 14 kms of Rafting for about 2 hours.
- Unlimited water based fun.
0515 hrs: Leave from Pune in a chartered Non AC Bus (Packed Breakfast en-route).
0800 hrs: Reach the starting point of the rafting. (Village Saje).
0830 to 0930 hrs: Pre-rafting session, Gear-up, Rescue techniques, Synchronization and set for rafting.
0930 hrs: Rafting session on river Kundalika after the release of water from Bhira dam.
1130 hrs: Reach Rafting End Point and head towards the resort for Lunch.
1145 hrs: Reach the Resort.
1300 hrs: Buffet Lunch (Veg and Non veg Buffet style).
1500 hrs: Leave from Campsite.
1700 hrs: Evening Tea Coffee en-route at a restaurant.
1900 hrs: Reach Pune.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation by a chartered Bus from Pune to Pune.
- Packed Breakfast.
- Lunch at a resort at the end point of rafting (Veg and Non-Veg Buffet Style)
- Hi tea and snacks at a restaurant during return journey
- One exciting session of white water rafting on river Kundalika.
- Services of the team of outdoor experts from Foliage Outdoors well equipped with first aid.
- GST as Applicable.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water, Cold Drinks and personal Expenses of any kind.
- Medical Expenses if occurred during the excursion
- Anything not Mentioned in “Charges Include” list