Recommended for age group: 13 to 16 years !
Leadership in outdoors is not just about taking the lead, it’s about taking everybody along as you go. The Leadership Development Program is designed to nurture this important trait in your children, from a very young age.
From mountaineering skill development and navigation techniques to activities that encourage decision-making, the program lays the groundwork for the future leaders of the outdoors! The skills and understanding children acquire in this programme will help them to be a better leader in the area of their choice, in the years to come.
Simulated situations where their presence of mind and competence is tested, games to develop planning and organization, and trails to encourage a deep and profound love for nature are some of the highlights that set the outdoor Leadership Program apart.
Enroll your child today to help them grow into leaders of tomorrow!
- A “Students’ Special” departure
- Pune to Pune escorted trip
- Interaction with nature experts
- Introduction to mountaineering equipment and techniques
- Guidance from trained supervisors
- Everyday documentaries/short films on adventure themes.
- Travel Insurance for every participant
- Increased self-confidence
- Mastery over planning and organization skills
- Introduction to mountaineering skills
- Concern for society and the environment instilled
- Development of outdoors leadership skills so students can achieve individual and group goals
- Learning emergency-preparedness techniques
- Advanced training for mountain navigation techniques
- Understanding Knots and Hitches, their use and applications
- Learning the 7 Principles of Leave No Trace
Day 1: Report at Foliage office and leave for campsite. Overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Learning activities at campsite. Overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: Learning activities at campsite. Overnight at the campsite.
Day 4: Learning activities at campsite. Overnight at the campsite.
Day 5: Learning activities at campsite. Overnight at the campsite.
Day 6: Learning activities at campsite. Overnight at the campsite.
Day 7: Leave for Pune. (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea - snacks)
*Meal’s : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea - snacks and Dinner.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune escorted trip.
- Pune - Campsite - Pune by chartered Bus.
- Accommodation at campsite in air cooled dormitories on multiple sharing basis (toilets attached)
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (veg only)
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks / beverages during journey or at campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, Room service, etc., if applicable).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Optional / Add on / Extra activity charges.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in the “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.