Recommended for age group: 10 to 16 years
A Pune to Pune escorted trip for Students.
Panna, the Emerald Forest of India, is home to the rare and exotic flora and fauna of India. Located in the Panna and Chhatarpur districts of Madhya Pradesh, the national park hosts some of the most scenic views in the country. One of the crowning glories of Panna is its successful reintroduction of tigers in the reserve. The tiger population which was on the brink of extinction a decade ago has been brought to a healthy, thriving number at present, Panna is a true inspiration for active nature conservation. Take a trip through this land of the Chital, Chinkara, Nilgai, amongst the dense Jamun, Sal, and crocodile bark trees. The grassland areas are home to the tiger, leopard, chital, chinkara, nilgai, sambhar and sloth. The park also has over 200 species of birds, including the Peregrine falcon, Oriental Honey-buzzard, eagles and vultures.
Grab this unique opportunity to explore the offbeat shades of Panna with us this summer!
SAVE MORE! Book early to get the best airline fares. Avoid the summer rush prices!
If you are a group of 10 or more friends we can customise the trip exclusively for your group. Contact us for more details.
- A “Students’ Special” departure
- Opportunity to visit the home of the Tiger, Leopard and the Sloth Bear!
- Paradise for budding bird-watchers, housing over 200 species of birds
- A number of knowledge-sharing and activity-based sessions to get participants acquainted with the nuances of tracking and mammal-call interpretation
- 6 safaris, including 1 unique night safari and 1 boat safari to ensure sufficient opportunities to spot wildlife!
- Explore the forest in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors
- Accommodation in a wildlife lodge for 3 nights in deluxe rooms
- AC road travel
- Travel Insurance for every participant
Day 1: Travel to Jabalpur - Panna
Travel to Jabalpur by flight. Proceed to Panna by AC vehicles. Reach Panna and check-in into rooms. Participants will get to know each other in an introductory session. This will be followed by an interactive orientation session to get the first glimpse of the beautiful forest of Panna. Overnight stay at Panna.
(Meals: Lunch,Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 2 : Safaris at Panna
Explore different parts of Panna on morning and evening safaris. An interactive knowledge-sharing session with the group in the evening followed by the screening of a wildlife documentary to know more about the wildlife seen during the first two safaris. Overnight stay at Panna.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 3 : Safaris at Panna
Morning and evening safaris and a boat safari to dive deeper into the secrets of Panna. An excellent opportunity to put your previously learnt wildlife-spotting skills to test and track ‘The Big Cat’. A Group Discussion about the nitty - gritty of nature conservation and solutions for overcoming challenges while protecting the jungles. Overnight stay at Panna.(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 4 : Morning Safari & Night Safari at Panna
Two more safaris at Panna, to maximise the chances of tracking ‘The Big Cat’ as well. Discover the secrets of nocturnal animals of this beautiful forest on a night safari. A Group Discussion about the safaris in the evening. Overnight stay at Panna.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 5: Panna - Jabalpur
Early morning leave for Jabalpur with packed breakfast. Transfer to Jabalpur airport and return journey by flight.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at Panna on a quadruple sharing basis (AC rooms / AC Tents).
- Food charges for the entire duration of camp (except at the airport).
- Jabalpur - Panna - Jabalpur travel by AC vehicles.
- Charges for 5-day safaris, 1 Boat ride in the Reserve and 1 Night Safari.
- Entry fees and Guide Charges in the Tiger Reserve.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Charges for air travel to and from Jabalpur.
- Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind. (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
- Medical Expenses if any / if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
- Goods and Services Tax as applicable.