Discover the hidden gem of Raireshwar, a sprawling plateau nestled in the Sahyadri Ranges, spanning 7-8 km.
Raireshwar boasts two distinct attractions: the mystical Shiva Temple, believed to be where Shivaji Maharaj pledged for "Swarajya", and a breathtaking monsoon bloom of vibrant flowers.
The trek to Raireshwar is an easy one, and the views from the top are breathtaking.
The plateau is home to a Shiva temple, where it is believed that Shivaji Maharaj took an oath of swarajya. The temple is surrounded by beautiful flowers, which bloom throughout the monsoon season.
From the top of the plateau, you can see the forts of Rajgad, Torna, Rohida, Kenjalgad, Kamalgad, and many others. You can also see the river basins of Neera and Walki.
This is a great way to experience the beauty of the Sahyadri Mountains and learn about the history of the region.
- Historically important Temple of Raireshwar
- Beautiful View of Kenjalgad
- Breathtaking views of the Sahyadri Mountains
- See the flowers that bloom in the monsoon season
- Views of the forts of Rohida, Kenjalgad, Kamalgad, and others
0630 hrs: Report at Foliage Office.
0645 hrs: Leave for Raireshwar. En route Breakfast
0930 hrs: Reach the base village and start the Trek.
1100 hrs: Reach top and explore the fort.
1300 hrs: Lunch and rest time.
1400 hrs: Start descending
1500 hrs: Reach base village. Enjoy evening tea and snacks
1530 hrs: Leave for Pune
1830 hrs: Reach Pune
What is included in the tour
- Travel by a chartered Non A/C bus.
- Toll Charges.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening tea with snacks.
- Group Leaders and Experts from Foliage Outdoors are well equipped with First Aid.
- Assistance in First Aid if needed.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks / Personal expenses of any kind.
- Medical expenses – if incurred during the excursion.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include” list.
- Govt. Service Tax.