Tikona & Bedse Leni
Altitude: Approx 3323 feet above sea level
Village: Tikona Peth
Tikona Fort also know as Vitandagad. It is said to be built around 800 to 1000 AD. Tikona was more of a watch tower for surrounding region of Pawan Maval and the Buddhist caves.
Bedse Leni: Explore the are ancient Buddhist Caves of Heenayan Panth.
Date:- 8th December 2019, Sunday
0600 hrs: Reporting at Kothrud Office, Karve Road, Near McDonalds (Opp Karishma Society)
0615 hrs: Departure
0615 - 0815 hrs: Reach base village
0815 - 0900 hrs: Breakfast
0900 - 1230 hrs: Hike up + Explore + Descend
1230 - 1400 hrs: Lunch + Rest
1400 - 1445 hrs: Reach Bedse Leni
1445 - 1600 hrs: Hike up + Explore + Descend
1600 hrs: Start return journey, Evening Tea en route
1830 hrs: Reach Pune - Contribution Settlement - End of Trip
Deadline for Registration :- 6th December 2019, 1800 hrs
Here are some tips for a Happy and Safe Excursion!
Things to Carry : (Of course along with your ‘Energy and Enthusiasm’)
✦ Keep this list handy while Packing the Bag ✦
- Small Sack / Backpack (20 to 30 lit) (Compulsory)
- Minimum 2 ltr water bottle(s) & Electral / ORS (to keep yourself hydrated) (Compulsory)
- Light Snacks for self (Fruits / Energy Bars / Chocolates / Dry Fruits etc) (Recommended)
- Wear Dry-fit track pants and T-shirt (full sleeves) (Recommended)
- Winter wear / Warm Cloths (Jacket / OR Windcheater) (Recommended)
- Sun Cap / Hat / Sunglasses (Compulsory)
- Sports / Trekking shoes (Compulsory) (Avoid Woodland / Canvas / Converse / Sandals)
- Floaters / Sports Loafers / Crocs (Useful while return bus journey)
- Extra set of Clothes (If wish to change)
- Trekking Pole & Knee Cap (As per personal requirement)
Provisional cash @ Rs.1500/- per person OR Debit/Credit Card for digital payment.
(At actual expense will be shared and contribution will be collected at the end of the trek)
- Personal Medication if any.
- Camera, Binoculars (Also bring a bag to protect this equipment from dust and Moisture).
- Covers for Electronic gadgets (Camera, Phone etc)
- Small torch with extra batteries.
Things NOT to be brought:
- Avoid Wearing Denim wear. (Full track pants & full sleeve T-shirt is suggested to avoid injury)
- Large amount of cash and costly ornaments.
- Loud Music Instruments.
- Liquor and any of the tobacco items. (Consumption of these items) is NOT ALLOWED on FOLIAGE OUTDOORS EXCURSION.
Chartered Non-AC Vehicle.
Tempo traveler for 10+ participants to make it economical for all.
For lesser participants, Trek Leader will discuss and decide.
After Registration *Temporary Whats App group" will be formed for further instructions & coordination.
Whats App group will be formed two days prior to the departure date.
Trek Leader : 9822763638 (Aditya Joshi)
Back-up contact : 7720012720 (Anupam Tamboli)