Visapur & Bhaje Caves
Grade: Moderate +
Villages: Mlavli, Patan, Bhaje
Date: 9th February 2020, Sunday
0530 hrs: Reporting at Kothrud Office, Karve Road, Near McDonald's (Opp Karishma Society)
0545 hrs: Departure from Pune
0700 - 0800 hrs: Reach Malavli - Breakfast
0800 - 1330 hrs: Start hike to Visapur Fort - Explore - Descend
1330 - 1500 hrs: Lunch - Rest
1500 - 1630 hrs: Explore Bhaje Caves
1700 - 2030 hrs: Start travel back to Pune
1630 - 1700 hrs: Tea/Snacks
1700 - 1900 hrs: Reach Pune - Contribution Settlement - End of Trip
Deadline for Registration:- 7th February 2020, 1800 hrs
Here are some tips for a Happy and Safe Excursion!
Things to Carry : (Of course along with your ‘Energy and Enthusiasm’)
✦ Keep this list handy while Packing the Bag ✦
- Small Sack / Backpack (20 to 30 lit) (Compulsory)
- Minimum 3 ltr water bottle(s) & Electral / ORS (to keep yourself hydrated) (Compulsory)
- Light Snacks (Fruits / Energy Bars / Chocolates / Dry Fruits etc) (Compulsory)
- Wear Dry-fit track pants and T-shirt (full sleeves) (Recommended)
- Winter wear / Warm Clothes (Jacket / OR Windcheater) (Recommended)
- Sun Cap / Hat / Sunglasses (Compulsory)
- Sports / Trekking shoes (Compulsory) (Avoid Woodland / Canvas / Converse / Sandals)
- Extra set of Clothes (If wish to change)
- Floaters / Sports Loafers / Crocs (Useful while return bus journey)
- Trekking Pole & Knee Cap (As per personal requirement)
Provisional cash @ Rs.1500/- per person OR Debit/Credit Card for digital payment.
(At actual expense will be shared and contribution will be collected at the end of the trek)
- Personal Medication if any.
- Camera, Binoculars (Also bring a bag to protect this equipment from dust and Moisture).
- Covers for Electronic gadgets (Camera, Phone, etc)
- Small torch with extra batteries.
Things NOT to be brought:
- Avoid Wearing Denim wear. (Full track pants & full sleeve T-shirt is suggested to avoid injury)
- Large amount of cash and costly ornaments.
- Loud Music Instruments.
- Liquor and any of the tobacco items. (Consumption of these items) is NOT ALLOWED on FOLIAGE OUTDOORS EXCURSION.
Chartered Non-AC Vehicle.
Tempo traveller for 10+ participants to make it economical for all.
For lesser participants, Trek Leader will discuss and decide.
After Registration *Temporary What's App group" will be formed for further instructions & coordination.
What's App group will be formed by two days prior to the departure date.
Trek Leader: 9822763638 (Aditya Joshi), 96736 32374 (Prasad Danve|)
Back-up contact: 7720012720 (Anupam Tamboli)