Experience of conducting Wildlife Camps, Treks, Kids’ Camps for the last 20 years has taught us one thing. It is the “TEAM” that makes the difference! In our constant endeavor of making Foliage Outdoors camps better, we are happy to announce the Volunteers Training Programme 2020. This programme is aimed at developing better TEAM of Volunteers and Instructors out of enthusiastic Foliagers !!
- 12 indoor sessions.
- One Nature outing (1 Day).
- One Trek (1 Day).
- Two overnight training camp (1 Night 2 Days).
- One Certified Basic First Aid Programme.
- Basic First Aid & CPR.
- Develop Personality and Leadership Abilities.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Team Dynamics.
- How to manage Time and resources and the importance of the same.
- Group dynamics and Importance of Teamwork.
- Administration of Multiple days Outdoor programme.
- Administration of One day Outdoor Programme.
- Group games and Group discussions.
- Storytelling Workshop.
- Understanding kids’ psychology.
How will VTP benefit you?
- Opportunity for Full time career with Foliage Outdoors for deserving candidates.
- Participants completing the Programme with ‘C’ grade will be eligible for discounts in camp fees.
- Participants completing the Programme with ‘B’ and ‘B+’ grades will be eligible to get included in the team leading Foliage Outdoors camps without incurring any expenditure.
- Participants completing the Programme with ‘A’ grade will be invited on Foliage Outdoors camps as Volunteers and will get honorarium for the same.
- Personality Development Programme and opportunities of presentations will enhance the skills that will be lifetime assets for participants.
Who can participate?
- For Age group between 16 to 25 years
- College Students
- Nature Lovers
- Trekking Enthusiasts
- 12th July 2020 and will continue till January 2021 (Indoor and Outdoor sessions). Projects and assignments will be during this period or post January.
- Capacity for each batch is 40 participants for Saturday (2 Batches on Saturday)
- Capacity for each batch is 40 participants for Sunday (2 Batches on Sunday)
- Indoor sessions will be conducted from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm every Saturday.
- Indoor sessions will be conducted from 8.30 am to 11.30 am every Sunday.
*Details of the session will be provided by Friday evening or Saturday noon.
- Sorry no more classes available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
- Outdoor experts with more than 10+ years of field experience as Faculty Members.
- Knowledge of equipment and its application in the Great Outdoors through hands on experience.
- Personality development, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, knowing group dynamics, polishing administrative skills, learning to work in a team, testing leadership abilities, quick response time, etc.
- Projects and assignments that will enrich your learning.
- Participants achieving A+ grade on course conclusion will get a 100% refund of the course fees.
- Participants will get a certificate on completion of the Programme.